Names in the news.FEI FEI
Fédération Équestre Internationale. Members:
You are invited to contribute news about career moves and changes. Email Executive Editor Ellen M. Heffes, email@example.com.
* KEITH E. BRAUER (Indianapolis Chapter) has been named to the Board of Directors of Endocyte Inc. Brauer is the former Vice President of Finance and CFO See Chief Financial Officer. for Guidant Corp.
* MICHAEL S. BROZ (Chicago Chapter) was appointed CFO of World's Finest Chocolate World's Finest Chocolate is a chocolate company based in Chicago, Illinois. They are one of only 9 companies in the United States that manufactures chocolate "from bean to bar". They also have a sales office located in Campbellford, Ontario, Canada. (WFC WFC Wi-Fi Connection (Nintendo gaming service)
WFC Wide-Field Camera
WFC World Financial Center (New York)
WFC Workforce Center
WFC World Federation of Chiropractic
WFC World Food Council ) in Chicago. WFO is a chocolate producer and marketer.
KENNETH S. CRAGUN was appointed CFO of Modtech Holdings Inc., in Perris, Calif., after serving as interim finance chief since June. Modtech Holdings is a maker of modular buildings.
BILL GERBER was promoted to CFO of TD Ameritrade Holding Corp., a discount-brokerage headquartered in Omaha, Neb.
JAMES R. GIERTZ was named CFO of Residential Capital Corporation (ResCap) in Minneapolis. ResCap is a real estate finance company.
* KEN GOLDMAN (Silicon Valley Chapter) was appointed to the Board of Directors of Vormetric Inc. Goldman is former Senior Vice President, Finance and Administration and CFO of Siebel Systems prior to its acqusition by Oracle Corp.
* JONATHAN S. HALKYARD (Nevada Chapter) was promoted to CFO of Harrah's Entertainment Inc., while retaining his Treasurer role. Harrah's owns, operates and/or manages about 40 casinos in three countries.
PETER B. HARKER has joined LogicalApps as CFO. LogicalApps, of Irvine, Calif., is a provider of embedded governance software for enterprise applications.
GLENN KERMES ker·mes
A red dyestuff once prepared from the dried bodies of various female scale insects of the genus Kermes.
[French kermès, short for alkermès, from Arabic al-qirmiz was named CFO of Winland Electronics Inc., an electronics manufacturing company in Mankato, Minn.
* MATTHEW LOAR (Silicon Valley Chapter) was appointed CFO of Osteologix, a San Francisco-based developer of products for the treatment of important medical needs in bone disease and women's health.
* CHARLES A. MATHIS (Fort Worth Chapter) was named CFO of EFW Inc., a Fort Worth, Texas Fort Worth is the fifth-largest city in the state of Texas, 18th-largest city in the United States, and voted one of "America’s Most Livable Communities. , defense contractor. EFW is part of Elbit Systems Ltd. Mathis is a former lieutenant in the U.S. Marines.
JOSE I. ORTEGA was appointed Vice President of Finance and CFO of Benihana Inc., a restaurant operator based in Miami
* MARK A. SELLNER, CPA (Computer Press Association, Landing, NJ) An earlier membership organization founded in 1983 that promoted excellence in computer journalism. Its annual awards honored outstanding examples in print, broadcast and electronic media. The CPA disbanded in 2000. (Twin Cities Chapter), has joined the University of Minnesota's Carlson School of Management The Carlson School of Management (CSOM) is the business school for undergraduates and graduates at the University of Minnesota. CSOM is located on the West Bank of the University of Minnesota campus, and consistently ranks in the top 5 schools nationwide for the study of faculty as a full-time graduate tax professor. He was previously a tax partner at Larson-Allen, a national CPA firm in Minneapolis.
* W. BRUCE SWAIN JR. (Atlanta Chapter) was named CFO and Executive Vice President of Crawford & Co. in Atlanta. Crawford & Co. is an independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with a global network.
* denotes FEI member