Names in the news.FEI FEI
Fédération Équestre Internationale. Members:
You are invited to contribute news about career moves and changes. Email Executive Editor Ellen M. Heffes, email@example.com.
* BRADLEY C. ANDERSON, CPA (Computer Press Association, Landing, NJ) An earlier membership organization founded in 1983 that promoted excellence in computer journalism. Its annual awards honored outstanding examples in print, broadcast and electronic media. The CPA disbanded in 2000. (Arizona Chapter), was appointed Vice President and CFO See Chief Financial Officer. of Amtech Systems Inc. Amtech Systems, of Tempe, Ariz., is a global supplier of production and automation systems and related supplies for the semiconductor, solar cell, silicon wafer and MEMS (microelectromechanical system) industries.
* ANTHONY T. BRAUSEN, CPA (Twin Cities Chapter), was appointed Vice President--Finance and Chief Accounting Officer of The Mosaic Co., in Plymouth, Minn. Mosaic is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture industry.
* ERIC H. BRUNNGRABER (St. Louis Chapter) was promoted from CFO to the newly-created position of President and Chief Operating Officer Chief Operating Officer (COO)
The officer of a firm responsible for day-to-day management, usually the president or an executive vice-president. of Cass Information Systems (CIS Cis (sĭs), same as Kish (1.)
(1) (CompuServe Information Service) See CompuServe.
(2) (Card Information S ) Inc. CIS, of St. Louis, is a provider of transportation, utility and telecom invoice payment and information services. He is also a Member of the company's Board of Directors.
* NEIL GOLDMAN, CPA (Long Island Chapter), has joined Unwired Technology LLC as CFO. Unwired Technology, of Plain-view, N.Y., is a maker of automotive wireless headphones and a portfolio company of American Capital Strategies.
* TAMARA L. MACDUFF, CPA (Silicon Valley Chapter), was named Senior Vice President and CFO of Yodlee Inc. Yodlee is a provider of innovative financial solutions, based in Redwood City, Calif.
* KAREN E. MAIDMENT (Toronto Chapter) was chosen CFO of the Year for 2006 by FEI Canada and Pricewaterhouse-Coopers LLP, in association with The Caldwell Partners International. Maidment is CFO and Administrative Officer of BMO Financial Group in Toronto.
* JEFFREY A. MCCUTCHEON, CPA (New York City New York City: see New York, city.
New York City
City (pop., 2000: 8,008,278), southeastern New York, at the mouth of the Hudson River. The largest city in the U.S. Chapter), was named Senior Vice President and CFO for LaBranche & Co Inc. in New York. LaBranche is a specialist firm for more than 640 companies.
* JOHN T. MILLS John T. Mills (November 12, 1817 – November 30, 1871) was an American lawyer who served as a Supreme Court Justice for the Republic of Texas.
Born in County Antrim, Ireland, Mills immigrated to America with his parents. (Houston Chapter) was elected to serve on the Board of Directors for CONSOL Energy Inc. Murphy retired as CFO of Marathon Oil Corp.
* WILLIAM J. MURPHY, CPA (New Jersey Chapter), was named to the Board of Directors of Bradley Pharmaceuticals, and will serve on its Audit Committee. Murphy was formerly Executive Vice President and CFO, then President and CEO (1) (Chief Executive Officer) The highest individual in command of an organization. Typically the president of the company, the CEO reports to the Chairman of the Board. of Computer Horizons Corp.
* JOSEPH G. NECASTRO, CPA (Cincinnati Chapter), has been promoted to Executive Vice President of The E. W. Scripps Edward Willis Scripps (June 18, 1854 – March 12, 1926), was an American newspaper publisher and founder of The E.W. Scripps Company, a diversified media conglomerate, and United Press International news syndicate. The E.W. Co., in Cincinnati. Scripps is a diverse media enterprise with interests in national cable networks, newspaper publishing, broadcast television stations, electronic commerce, interactive media and licensing and syndication.
* MATTHEW J. PFEFFER, CPA (San Francisco Bay Area “Bay Area” redirects here. For other uses, see Bay Area (disambiguation).
The San Francisco Bay Area, colloquially known as the Bay Area or The Bay Chapter), was appointed CFO and Senior Vice President of Finance and Adminstration for VaxGen Inc., in Brisbane, Calif. VaxGen is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development, manufacture and commercialization of biologic products for the prevention and treatment of human infectious diseases, including anthrax and smallpox.
* JAMES S. SAWYER (Connecticut/Westchester Chapter) has joined the Board of Directors of Aspen Aerogels Inc. Sawyer is Senior Vice President and CFO of Praxair Inc.
* TIMOTHY P. SPILLANE (New York City Chapter) was promoted to the newly-created position of Chief Risk Officer for Monster Worldwide Inc. Monster is a New York City-based global online careers company.
* denotes FEI member