Names in the news.FEI FEI
Fédération Équestre Internationale. Members:
You are invited to contribute news about career moves and changes. Email Managing Editor Ellen M. Heffes, email@example.com.
* KATHLEEN CUNNINGHAM (Colorado Chapter) was elected Chairperson of the Board of Directors of Raindance Communications Inc. She was previously CFO See Chief Financial Officer. for Requisite Technology Inc.
* RICK DAVIS, CPA (Computer Press Association, Landing, NJ) An earlier membership organization founded in 1983 that promoted excellence in computer journalism. Its annual awards honored outstanding examples in print, broadcast and electronic media. The CPA disbanded in 2000. (Washington State Chapter), was elected CFO of Cascade Natural Gas Corp., a Seattle natural gas distribution company that serves residential, commercial, industrial and transportation customers in Washington and Oregon.
* STEFAN ERASMUS Erasmus (ĭrăz`məs) or Desiderius Erasmus (dĕsĭdēr`ēəs) [Gr. Erasmus, his given name, and Lat. , LLB, ACA ACA - Application Control Architecture CA (Calgary Chapter), has joined Resources Global Professionals as leader of the Calgary practice. Global Professionals is an international professional services firm providing experienced professionals to companies on a project or interim basis.
* GERALD N. HERMAN, CPA (Boston Chapter), was appointed Vice President-Corporate Controller of Presstek Inc., a Hudson, N.H., provider of environmentally-responsible digital imaging solutions for the graphic arts and laser imaging markets.
* EDGAR Edgar or Eadgar (both: ĕd`gər), 943?–975, king of the English (959–75), son of Edmund, king of Wessex. In 957 the Mercians and Northumbrians rebelled against Edgar's brother Edwy and chose Edgar as their king. L. HOFFMAN (Milwaukee Chapter) has been hired as Controller and CFO of MetAl Inc., a Racine, Wisc.-based aluminum smelter.
* VIKRAM JOG, CPA (San Francisco Bay Area “Bay Area” redirects here. For other uses, see Bay Area (disambiguation).
The San Francisco Bay Area, colloquially known as the Bay Area or The Bay Chapter), was appointed CFO of XDx Inc., a molecular diagnostics company in South San Francisco South San Francisco, city (1990 pop. 54,312), San Mateo co., W Calif.; inc. 1908. South San Francisco has several industrial parks; its manufactures include medical supplies and equipment, foods, paint, paper products, consumer goods, and clothing. .
* GARY C KELLY, CPA (Dallas Chapter), was elected to the Board of Directors of Jefferson-Pilot Corp. Kelly is Vice Chairman and CEO (1) (Chief Executive Officer) The highest individual in command of an organization. Typically the president of the company, the CEO reports to the Chairman of the Board. of Southwest Airlines.
* WALTER "CHUCK" MCBRIDE (Los Angeles Chapter) was appointed Executive Vice President & CFO of Capstone Turbine Corp. of Chatsworth, Calif. Capstone Turbine is a manufacturer of microturbine energy systems.
* DAVID L. MEAD, CPA (Central Ohio Chapter), was elected Director of Peoples Bank of Marietta, Ohio. Mead is owner of the Franz Group LLC, a holding company for real estate and investment companies.
* GEOFFERY E. MERSZEI (Detroit Chapter) was appointed Executive Vice President and CFO of Dow Chemical Co. of Midland, Mich. Dow provides chemical, plastic and agricultural products and services to consumer markets.
* MICHAEL P. O'BOYLE, CPA (Baltimore Chapter), was appointed COO of The Cleveland Clinic Foundation and Health System in Cleveland, a not-for-profit multispecialty academic medical center that integrates clinical and hospital care with research and education.
* JOSEPH PIVINSKI (Southern Florida Chapter) was named Senior Vice President and CFO of Consolidated Water Co., of Georgetown, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
* KATHERINE L. SCHERPING (Colorado Chapter) has joined the restaurant chain Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc., of Greenwood Village, Colo., as CFO.
* IAN F. SMITH, CPA (Boston Chapter), was appointed to the Board of Directors of Predix Pharmaceuticals. Smith is CFO of Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc. of Cambridge, Mass.
* JACK TIERNEY (Arizona Chapter) was appointed CFO of The Dial Corp. in Scottsdale, Ariz. Dial, a subsidiary of the Henkel Group, Germany, is an American manufacturer of consumer products, including Dial soaps.
* denotes FEI member