NOKIA UNVEILS LAUNCHPAD COMMUNITY FOR MOBILE DEVELOPERS.
Nokia (NYSE NYSE
See: New York Stock Exchange :NOK NOK
In currencies, this is the abbreviation for the Norwegian Krone.
The currency market, also known as the Foreign Exchange market, is the largest financial market in the world, with a daily average volume of over US $1 trillion. ) has announced its new Launchpad mobile software developer offering for the broad range of software developer companies seeking a fast-track for creating applications that target the millions of devices based on Nokia mobile platforms in the market today.
Available immediately to developer companies actively seeking larger market opportunities for their applications and services, Launchpad will enable a wider range of companies to create profitable, sustainable mobile development businesses. Providing specific and focused technology access designed to accelerate development of mobile applications and services, Launchpad delivers an impressive package of benefits and tools to a broad range of software developers, from fast-moving startups to established companies to corporate IT departments.
Developer firms new to building applications targeting Nokia mobile platforms, as well as organizations whose employees may already belong to Forum Nokia This article
* It reads like an advertisement and needs to be rewritten in a neutral point of view.
* It may need a complete rewrite to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. as individual members, will benefit significantly from the new Launchpad offering, designed specifically to meet the needs of the growing number of firms eyeing the burgeoning has multiple issues:smartphone A cellular telephone with information access. It provides digital voice service as well as any combination of e-mail, text messaging, pager, Web access, voice recognition, still and/or video camera, MP3, TV or video player and organizer (see PDA). market as an exciting new arena for software development.
"Nokia is very pleased to offer Launchpad to any software developer company seeking to build mobile applications and services for the growing global smartphone market," said Lee Epting, vice president, Forum Nokia. "By addressing the particular needs of these developers through Launchpad, both in terms of technology access and support, we will be helping them accelerate their development cycle to bring new and exciting applications to Nokia mobile platforms."
Launchpad benefits designed to accelerate mobile application development include:
- Early access to technical info, including APIs, SDKs and technology roadmaps The context of product management
The existence of product managers in the product software industry indicates that software is becoming more and more commercialized as a standard product. ;
- Free Carbide carbide, any one of a group of compounds that contain carbon and one other element that is either a metal, boron, or silicon. Generally, a carbide is prepared by heating a metal, metal oxide, or metal hydride with carbon or a carbon compound. Developer Edition (Symbian OS An open standard operating system for data-enabled mobile phones (smartphones) from Symbian Ltd., London (www.symbian.com). It supports Java, PC synchronization, Bluetooth local wireless access and GPRS packet-switched data. ) developer tool software, with a 50% discount on additional Carbide Developer Edition copies;
- Discounted Nokia mobile device purchase program;
- Discounted technical support case ticket;
- Discounted application signing (Symbian Signed);
- Discounted S60 book offers and certification exams; and,
- Publication of the company profile on the Launchpad website and application catalog.
The annual cost of the Launchpad program is EUR EUR
In currencies, this is the abbreviation for the Euro.
The currency market, also known as the Foreign Exchange market, is the largest financial market in the world, with a daily average volume of over US $1 trillion. 800 euros. Application for developer companies wishing to join Forum Nokia's Launchpad program is available online at http://www.forum.nokia.com/launchpad.
About Forum Nokia
Nokia's global developer program, Forum Nokia connects developers to tools, technical information, support, and distribution channels they can use to build and market applications around the globe. From offices in the U.S., Europe, Japan, China, and Singapore, Forum Nokia provides technical and business development support to developers and operators to assist them in achieving their goal of successfully launching applications and services to consumers and enterprises.
For more information, visit http:// www.forum.nokia.com.
Nokia is the world leader in mobility, driving the transformation and growth of the converging Internet and communications industries communications industry, broadly defined, the business of conveying information. Although communication by means of symbols and gestures dates to the beginning of human history, the term generally refers to mass communications. . Nokia makes a wide range of mobile devices and provides people with experiences in music, navigation, video, television, imaging, games and business mobility through these devices. Nokia also provides equipment, solutions and services for communications networks The transmission channels interconnecting all client and server stations as well as all supporting hardware and software. .
For more information, visit http://www.nokia.com or call 972/894-4573.