NEW GOVT TO RE-EXAMINE TAX LAWS.The new Bahamian Government will re-examine re·ex·am·ine also re-ex·am·ine
tr.v. re·ex·am·ined, re·ex·am·in·ing, re·ex·am·ines
1. To examine again or anew; review.
2. Law To question (a witness) again after cross-examination. tax laws opening secret offshore bank accounts to foreign investigators, according to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. former Central Bank governor and Junior Finance Minister James Smith James Smith is the name of: People named James Smith
FTAA Free Trade Agreement of the Americas
FTAA Florida Turkish American Association
FTAA Federated Tanners Association of Australia
FTAA Fixed Threshold Adaptation Algorithm provisionally, with reservations about free migration amid fears that this archipelago of 300,000 people with one of the highest incomes in the region, could become a magnet for poor migrants.