NASA Johnson Space Center.NASA NASA: see National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
in full National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Independent U.S. Johnson Space Center has announced plans to award three separate contracts during calendar year 2003:
* Information Technology Support Contract, now referred to as JETS, JSC JSC Johnson Space Center (NASA)
JSC Joint Stock Company
JSC Java Studio Creator
JSC Joint Steering Committee
JSC Joint Standing Committee
JSC Journal of Symbolic Computation
JSC Joint Scientific Committee Enabling Technologies and Security. This is a small business set-aside. The NAICS NAICS North American Industry Classification System code is 541519. This contract will maintain and operate elements of the JSC technology infrastructure such as servers and networks, and provide network security services Network Security Services (NSS) is a set of libraries designed to support cross-platform development of security-enabled client and server applications. NSS provides a complete open-source implementation of crypto libraries supporting SSL and S/MIME. for firewall, encrypted data through Public Key Infrastructure, and incident Response.. the draft RFP (Request For Proposal) A document that invites a vendor to submit a bid for hardware, software and/or services. It may provide a general or very detailed specification of the system.
1. (business) RFP - Request for Proposal.
2. will be on or about September 23, 2003. An industry briefing will be held on Oct. 14. Contact kelly.1.rubio@nasa. gov.
* JSC Information Management and Media Services (JIMMS). This is a small business set-aside. The NAICS code is 512191. This contract will support various organizations at the center by providing a number of products and services. Services include multimedia operations and maintenance, graphics, external relations, information management, education programs, exhibits and application services. The draft RFP, number 03JCS JCS
Joint Chiefs of Staff
JCS (US) n abbr (= Joint Chiefs of Staff) → Stabschefs pl 002, will be issued around Sept. 29. An industry briefing will be held on Oct. 14. To attend the briefing, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* JSC Mail Room and Print Shop Operations, now referred to as PAMSS, Printing and Mail Support Services. This is a HUBZone set-aside. The NAICS code is 323115.
A solicitation number will be issued later.