Multilayer design tool.Speedstack 2.0 is an automated au·to·mate
v. au·to·mat·ed, au·to·mat·ing, au·to·mates
1. To convert to automatic operation: automate a factory.
2. PCB PCB: see polychlorinated biphenyl.
in full polychlorinated biphenyl
Any of a class of highly stable organic compounds prepared by the reaction of chlorine with biphenyl, a two-ring compound. stack-up creation tool. According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. Polar, it reduces the time required for electronic engineers or PCB fabricators to create and document multi-layer PCB stackups. Speedstack uses basic information such as the overall board thickness, number of layers and target impedance impedance, in electricity, measure in ohms of the degree to which an electric circuit resists the flow of electric current when a voltage is impressed across its terminals. to generate a number of virtual stacks based on a library of generic or real-time material costs, availability and lead-times. Users then balance different criteria by ranking the potential stacks by cost, finished thickness or the availability of materials.
WHO: Polar Instruments