Bendix Bendix may refer to:
Bendix Architectural Products Inc. has just added three crowns and three friezes to its Gesso ges·so
n. pl. ges·soes
1. A preparation of plaster of Paris and glue used as a base for low relief or as a surface for painting.
2. A surface of gesso. Collection. A soft gesso made from clay mixed with wood is applied over the wood base moulding, which is then embossed em·boss
tr.v. em·bossed, em·boss·ing, em·boss·es
1. To mold or carve in relief: emboss a design on a coin.
2. with an ornamental pattern. The friezes are 7/8 in. by 5-1/4 in. and 7/8 in. by 3-1/4 in. The crowns are 5-1/8 in. square and 4 in. square. The Gesso Collection mouldings are all 9-ft long and can be painted, stained or glazed glaze
1. A thin smooth shiny coating.
2. A thin glassy coating of ice.
a. A coating of colored, opaque, or transparent material applied to ceramics before firing.