MotorCity Casino Gives Away Daily Prizes of $16,000 During Three Week Promotion.
DETROIT, Nov. 13 /PRNewswire/ --
Beginning November 13 and continuing to December 1, MotorCity Casino will give away daily cash prizes totaling $16,000 during "MotorCity Rush Hour." Over $240,000 will be given away through the course of the promotion.
At 6 p.m. each Monday through Friday during the promotion, ten lucky winners will be picked from all entries that day to take home cash prizes totaling $16,000. Winners need not be present to win, but a $500 bonus will be awarded to each winner who is present at the time of the drawing. Each day's winners will be posted inside the casino. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours of the drawing. All unclaimed prizes will be drawn for in the "Unclaimed Rush Hour Blowout" drawing at 6 p.m. on Monday, December 4, 2000.
"This promotion is very popular with our patrons," said Rhonda Cohen, Vice President and General Manager of MotorCity Casino. "During the first 'Rush Hour' promotion in May, we gave away over $250,000. This time, patrons can also win a classic convertible in addition to cash prizes. There are more chances to win at MotorCity Casino."
Patrons earn entries for the promotion in several ways: by just visiting MotorCity Casino; when they eat at any of the casino's restaurants; by visiting the MotorCity Memories Gift Shop; and of course, by participating in their favorite gaming activities.
* One ticket will be issued to Club Metro members for each increment of 200 points earned based on recorded play on any reel slot or video poker machine.
* Drawing tickets will be issued once per hour on the hour to table game players based on the minimum bet at their table as follows:
- $5 or $10 - 1 ticket
- $15 - 2 tickets
- $25 - 3 tickets
- $100 or more - 10 tickets
* One free ticket per person per day may be requested at the 1st Floor Club Metro Booth.
* Coupons for drawing tickets will be made available for the promotion through various means of advertising (i.e. newspaper advertisements) and may be redeemed at the 1st Floor Club Metro Booth in a manner consistent with any disclaimers associated with such advertising.
* Coupons for drawing tickets will be randomly distributed throughout the Promotion in non-gaming areas as listed below. These coupons must be redeemed at the 1st floor Club Metro Booth during the designated drawing ticket distribution times.
* One coupon valid for two (2) bonus drawing tickets per meal paid for in cash at Classics Buffet, High Octane ($5 min.) and Deli Unique ($8 min.).
* Three coupons valid for six (6) bonus drawing tickets per meal paid for in cash at La Shish and Iridescence.
* One coupon valid for two (2) bonus drawing tickets per cash purchase of $10 or more at MotorCity Memories Gift Shop.
* Tickets distributed after 5 p.m. each day will be valid for the next scheduled drawing.
Tickets for each weekday's drawing are issued from Mondays @ 5 a.m. thru Fridays @ 5 p.m., November 8 thru December 1. All tickets for each weekday's drawings must be deposited in the drawing drum prior to 5:45 p.m. on the day of the drawings. The daily drawings will be held at 6 p.m. in Chromatics Lounge on the 1st floor of the casino. Tickets distributed after 5 p.m. each day will be valid for the next scheduled drawing. Non-winning tickets in the weekday drawings are eligible for the unclaimed cash drawing on Monday, December 4 at 6 p.m.
1st prize - $5,000
2nd prize - $2,500
3rd prize - $1,500
4th thru 10th prizes - $1,000 each
**Winners who are present at the time of the drawing will also receive a bonus cash prize of $500.
Unclaimed Rush Hour Blowout -- Will take place at 6 p.m. Monday, December 4, 2000: Guaranteed cash prizes of at least $10,000 or all unclaimed cash from the previous weeks' drawings, which is greater, will be awarded equally among 10 winners. In addition, the first winning ticket drawn will also win a 1956 Lincoln Convertible provided the winner claims their cash prize within the required 4 hours. In the event that no one claims a prize in the unclaimed cash drawing, MotorCity Casino will draw one new winning ticket every fifteen minutes beginning at 10 p.m. until at least one person claims the entire amount of remaining unclaimed cash prizes.
To participate in this promotion, patrons must be members of MotorCity Casino's Club Metro. Patrons can get a free Club Metro membership by visiting a Club Metro booth on the 1st or 2nd floor of the casino. Using the Club Metro card provides the opportunity to earn casino complimentaries, invitations to special events and parties, plus exclusive MotorCity Casino offers and promotions.
MotorCity Casino is owned and operated by Detroit Entertainment, L.L.C., a joint venture of Detroit-based Atwater Casino Group and Las Vegas-based Mandalay Resort Group. MotorCity Casino's temporary facility is a four-story casino with two main floors of gaming as well as a third floor non-smoking gaming area and a fourth floor high-limit area. Two live entertainment venues, four restaurants and parking for 3,500 automobiles round out the lineup to provide an exciting and sophisticated entertainment experience. For more information please visit www.motorcitycasino.com or call 877-777-0711.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Nov 13, 2000|
|Previous Article:||Rational Software Introduces Rational QualityArchitect; First to Automate Testing of J2EE and DCOM/COM+ Components From UML Models.|
|Next Article:||Linksys Unveils New Wireless and Broadband Solutions at COMDEX/Fall 2000 In Las Vegas.|