More 7-oz. bottles coming from Miller.More 7-oz. bottles coming from Miller
Miller Lite Miller Lite is the name of a popular pilsner beer sold by Miller Brewing Company of Milwaukee, Wisconsin with a 4.2% ABV. Sibling beers include Miller Genuine Draft and Miller High Life. , High Life and Lowenbrau Special are now available in new, 7-oz. longneck long·neck
A glass beer bottle with an elongated neck. nonreturnable non·re·turn·a·ble
1. That cannot be returned: Merchandise on sale is generally nonreturnable.
2. Not exchangeable for a deposit: nonreturnable bottles. bottles. In addition, the Miller Genuine Draft 7-oz. bottle, introduced earlier this year, is being expanded into seven additional states.
"The longneck bottle, both in 12-oz. and 7-oz., is a package in demand," said Richard Strup, vice president-brand management, Miller Brewing Co. "Consumers have responded very favorably to the Miller Genuine Draft 7-oz. `Ice Breaker' and they've asked for a similar package for our other brands."
Packed in six-pack basket carriers, the new package will replace the 7-oz. "pony" bottles and the 7-oz. Lowenbrau "cub" bottles. The longnecks have twist-off caps and are packaged in cases of 24.
Shipments of the 7-oz. packages for Lite, High Life and Lowenbrau Special to Miller distributors began in mid-November.
The Genuine Draft 7-oz. bottle is being expanded into New Mexico New Mexico, state in the SW United States. At its northwestern corner are the so-called Four Corners, where Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, and Utah meet at right angles; New Mexico is also bordered by Oklahoma (NE), Texas (E, S), and Mexico (S). , Kansas, Iowa, Montana, Minnesota, Michigan and Wyoming.
PHOTO : THE LONG AND SHORT OF IT - Miller Lite, High Life and Lowenbrau are now available in new, 7-oz. longneck returnable bottles, according to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. the Miller Brewing Co. Also, the Genuine Draft 7-oz. bottle will be expanded into seven additional states.