Monetary Economics program meeting.
* Markus K. Brunnermeier, Princeton University and NBER, and Yuliy Sannikov, Princeton University, "The I Theory of Money"
* Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde, University of Pennsylvania and NBER; Pablo A. Guerron-Quintana, North Carolina State University; Keith Kuester, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia; and Juan Rubio-Ramirez, Duke University, "Fiscal Volatility Shocks and Economic Activity"
* Emmanuel Farhi and Gita Gopinath, Harvard University and NBER, and Oleg Itskhoki, Princeton University and NBER, "Fiscal Devaluations"
* Eric T. Swanson and John Williams, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, "Measuring the Effect of the Zero Lower Bound on Medium-and Longer-Term Interest Rates"
* Fernando E. Alvarez, University of Chicago and NBER, and Francesco Lippi, University of Sassari, "Price Setting with Menu Cost for Multi-product Firms"
* Carola Frydman, Boston University and NBER, and Eric Hilt, Wellesley College and NBER, "The Panic of 1907: JP Morgan, Trust Companies, and the Impact of the Financial Crisis"
Summaries of these papers may be found at: http://www.nber.org/confer/2012/MEs12/summary.html
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||Program and Working Group Meetings|
|Date:||Mar 22, 2012|
|Previous Article:||Labor studies program meeting.|
|Next Article:||International Finance and Macroeconomics program meeting.|