Modular wash down conveyor.
n.pr See United States Department of Agriculture. approvals for numerous applications, including direct food contact and high risk processing. Features include:
* All stainless hardware, bearings and casters casters
the small rubber wheels on surgical trolleys, patient stretchers, mobile equipment.
the casters are impregnated with carbon to facilitate the dispersal of static electricity from equipment.
* An anodized aluminum frame with UHMW UHMW Ultra High Molecular Weight side rails
* No rollers; the belt glides on the UHMW
* A variable speed motor that can move up to 350 pounds at speeds from 2 to 138 feet per minute
* A motor that can be washed down, and even power washed; controls are dust-tight and water-tight (IP66), housed in a stainless unit
* Ease of cleaning and rapid drying
Units are available in lengths from 2 to 50 feet with a single high-efficiency motor that uses 40-90 Watts.
SmartMove Conveyors www.4smartmove.com