Ministry of Economy, Dubai Department of Economic Development sign trade protection and control MoU.Summary: The UAE (Uninterruptible Application Error) The name given to a crash in Windows 3.0. In subsequent versions of Windows, a crash was called a "General Protection Fault," "Application Error" or "Illegal Operation." See crash in Windows and abend. Ministry of Economy (MoE) and the Dubai Department of Economic Development have signed today (Thursday, July 3, 2008) a Memorandum of Understanding A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) is a legal document describing a bilateral or multilateral agreement between parties. It expresses a convergence of will between the parties, indicating an intended common line of action and may not imply a legal commitment. (MoU) requiring their cooperation in trade protection and the planning, development, and unification (programming) unification - The generalisation of pattern matching that is the logic programming equivalent of instantiation in logic. When two terms are to be unified, they are compared. of procedures related to trade control. The MoU is intended to enhance commercial market regulation and create a competitive environment that both protects society and develops the national economy.
The UAE Ministry of Economy (MoE) and the Dubai Department of Economic Development have signed today (Thursday, July 3, 2008) a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) requiring their cooperation in trade protection and the planning, development, and unification of procedures related to trade control. The MoU is intended to enhance commercial market regulation and create a competitive environment that both protects society and develops the national economy.The Memorandum was signed at the MinistryeCOs Dubai office by H.E. Eng. Mohammed Ahmed Bin Abdulaziz Alshihhi, Undersecretary of the MoE; and H.E. Ali Ibrahim Mohammed, Deputy Director General for Executive Affairs, on behalf of H.E. Mohammed Bin Ali Al Abbar Mohammed bin Ali Al Abbar (also: Mohamed Ali Alabbar; Arabic:محمد بن علي العبار), is a prominent citizen of the United Arab Emirates, from the Emirate of Dubai. , Director General of the Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED DED - Dark-Emitting Diode (that is, a burned-out LED). Compare SED, LER, write-only memory. In the early 1970s both Signetics and Texas instruments released DED spec sheets as AFJs (suggested uses included "as a power-off indicator"). ). The ceremony was attended by H.E. Humaid Bin Butti Al Muhairi, Assistant Undersecretary for Companies and Control Affairs; Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Al Hussein ''This article or section is being rewritten at Al Hussein or al-Husayn (Arabic: الحسين) is a designation of an Iraqi ballistic missile, supposedly named after Imam Hussein, or Saddam Hussein himself. , Director of the Control Department; and other key officials.H.E. Alshihhi confirmed that the MoU is an important step in enhancing cooperation between the MoE and the Dubai Department of Economic Development. eC[pounds sterling]The importance of this MoU lies in its regulation, unification, and development of procedures governing the control of economic activities in Dubai and the establishments engaged in these activities. This agreement establishes an institutional framework consistent with UAE's international obligations and DubaieCOs own direction in developing its investment environment and the necessary laws and regulations,eC[yen] said Alshihhi.The Undersecretary added that the Memorandum represents a general framework for cooperative trade protection between the two signatories, pointing out that both agencies are eager to coordinate on the technical, legal, procedural, and training aspects involved in trade protection.H.E. Alshihhi explained that the Ministry, through the signing of such memorandums, aims to implement trade control mechanisms in the UAE and create a competitive environment for the protection of society and the development of the national economy. He added that the MoE implements and monitors several laws on trade control, including Federal Law No. (4) of 1979 on the suppression of fraud and deception deception n. the act of misleading another through intentionally false statements or fraudulent actions. (See: fraud, deceit) in business transactions; Federal Law No. (18) of 1981 on organizing commercial agencies; Federal Law No. (37) of 1992 on trademarks; Federal Law No. (9) of 1993 on the trade of precious stones gems; jewels.
See also: Precious and metals; Federal Law No. (7) of 2002 on copyright and associated rights; Federal Law No. (17) of 2002 on the protection and organization of industrial property and patents; and Federal Law No. (17) of 2004 on trade concealment Concealment
See also Refuge.
40 thieves concealed in oil jars. [Arab. Lit.: Arabian Nights]
ark of bulrushes
Moses hidden in basket to escape infanticide. [O.T. .The MoE official emphasized that the signing parties will have to focus on proper preparation to achieve the objectives of the MoU. This would require the exchange of pertinent data, documents, studies, and publications; and the co-development of an easily accessible and maintainable unified database for these resources. The signatories will also have to create trade protection rules and guidelines guidelines,
n.pl a set of standards, criteria, or specifications to be used or followed in the performance of certain tasks. in accordance Accordance is Bible Study Software for Macintosh developed by OakTree Software, Inc.
As well as a standalone program, it is the base software packaged by Zondervan in their Bible Study suites for Macintosh. with an organized institutional framework to ensure clear and specific control procedures that will build confidence between the Ministry, the Department, and economic establishments in Dubai.H.E. Alshihhi also pointed out that under the terms of the MoU, his Ministry and the Dubai Department of Economic Development will adopt sophisticated mechanisms for the implementation of public policies that support trade protection, including the monitoring of market activities. The MoU also requires the Department to manage inspection processes following prescribed pre·scribe
v. pre·scribed, pre·scrib·ing, pre·scribes
1. To set down as a rule or guide; enjoin. See Synonyms at dictate.
2. To order the use of (a medicine or other treatment). legal parameters in coordination with the Ministry. Finally, the agreement provides for the implementation and monitoring of laws, regulations, and decisions concerning the protection of trade, and the use of appropriate legal and administrative procedures.Lastly, the Undersecretary stated that the consumer protection law was created to protect consumers from fraud and unjustified price hikes, pointing out that the MoE performs this role in accordance with its capacity and responsibility to protect consumers from negative domestic market practices.For his part, H.E. Ali Ibrahim Mohammed, Deputy Director General for Executive Affairs, (DED), was very pleased with the signing of the MoU as it affirms the productive collaboration between the Ministry of Economy and the Dubai Department of Economy Development. He explained that the two parties share the same vision of serving the countryeCOs economy and will coordinate efforts to harmonize their plans and goals.He also referred to common denominators common denominator
1. Mathematics A quantity into which all the denominators of a set of fractions may be divided without a remainder.
2. A commonly shared theme or trait. in the strategic plans of the Ministry and the Dubai Department of Economy Development that allow both of them to work according to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. joint mechanisms. He expressed his hope in the emergence of tangible results from the partnership in the near future, for the benefit of consumers and the business community of Dubai as well as other emirates.The Memorandum defines trade protection as any action or conduct aimed at ensuring the full enforcement of trade laws, particularly in Dubai, while referring to commercial control as the control and inspection of processes related to economic activities in the emirate e·mir·ate
1. The office of an emir.
2. The nation or territory ruled by an emir.
Noun 1. emirate - the domain controlled by an emir and establishments engaged in these activities.The MoU also states that the signing parties shall cooperate in promoting awareness programs that will educate the public and investors on laws and regulations concerning trade protection and their rights under these legislations and procedures. The Dubai Department of Economic Development shall hear complaints submitted by the public as related to trade legislation and protection, according to documented evidence from the Department.The Ministry and the Department agreed to cooperate in the organization of conferences, seminars, lectures, courses, and workshops on trade control and participate in projects, programs and courses on trade protection as established by both parties, which may require practical or technical experience. The Dubai Department of Economic Department committed to send the MoE a periodic report every three months covering the local trade control processes it performs in Dubai; the Ministry in turn promised to study the reports submitted by the Department and act accordingly.The UAE Ministry of Economy signed a similar MoU with the Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi (ä`b thä`bē, zä–, dä–), Arab. Abu Zabi, sheikhdom (1995 pop. 928,360), c. Department of Planning and Economy last May 2008, aimed at regulating, standardizing, and developing trade control initiatives in accordance with provisions on commercial market controls as well as creating a competitive environment that is conducive con·du·cive
Tending to cause or bring about; contributive: working conditions not conducive to productivity. See Synonyms at favorable. to the protection of society and national economic progress.
A[umlaut umlaut (m`lout) [Ger.,=transformed sound], in inflection, variation of vowels of the type of English man to men. ] 2008 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
A[umlaut] 2008 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.com)
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company