Message from the National President.In my visits to both Air Force and ASMC ASMC American Suzuki Motor Corporation
ASMC American Society of Military Comptrollers
ASMC Association of Sales & Marketing Companies
ASMC Advanced Semiconductor Manufacturing Conference
ASMC Area Support Medical Company
ASMC American Small Manufacturers Coalition audiences, I emphasize several points. One of the most important is that we each have an obligation to make our respective organizations better than how we found them. Inherent in this solemn sol·emn
1. Deeply earnest, serious, and sober.
2. Somberly or gravely impressive. See Synonyms at serious.
3. Performed with full ceremony: a solemn High Mass.
4. responsibility is the requirement for self-development, which, when combined with formal institutional education and on-the-job training, serves to "upskill" you and me, prepares us for substantial challenges and opportunities, and makes us more capable to contribute.
What are some self-development examples? Establishing a robust reading program that includes books, white papers, and professional journals and periodicals; preparing for and achieving professional certifications Professional certification, trade certification, or professional designation, often called simply certification or qualification, is a designation earned by a person to assure that he/she is qualified to perform a job or task. ; participating in the activities of ASMC, AGA, and other professional societies, including the professional development programs of your undergraduate or graduate alma maters. There are other examples, but you get the idea--seek to expand your knowledge base on your own.
Which areas are those to focus on? I recommend those that help strengthen or build your decision and warfighter-support capabilities. These are capabilities that will help you deliver financial services The examples and perspective in this article or section may not represent a worldwide view of the subject.
Please [ improve this article] or discuss the issue on the talk page. that are every bit as sophisticated as the warfighting concepts and systems we support; these are capabilities that will help you keep "financing the fight" and craft the future of your respective organizations.
Best regards, and thanks for all you're doing for our warfighters!
Michael Montelongo Michael Montelongo was nominated by Pres George W. Bush as the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Financial Management. He was formerly a Senior Project Manager with Cap Gemini Ernst & Young in Atlanta, Georgia, and has been with Ernst & Young since 1999.
The American Society of Military Comptrollers COMPTROLLERS. There are officers who bear this name, in the treasury depart @ment of the United States.
2. There are two comptrollers. It is the duty of the first to examine all accounts settled by the first and fifth auditors, and certify the balances arising accepts with regret the resignation of Mr. Michael Montelongo as the National President of ASMC. Mr. Montelongo has served almost four years as Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Financial Management and Comptroller and for the past year as the National President of ASMC. During that time he has been a strong supporter of overall professional development of the workforce and of ASMC activities in particular. We wish him well as he returns to the private sector. Under the provisions of the ASMC Constitution and Bylaws The rules and regulations enacted by an association or a corporation to provide a framework for its operation and management.
Bylaws may specify the qualifications, rights, and liabilities of membership, and the powers, duties, and grounds for the dissolution of an , Air Force Vice President Brigadier General Sandra Gregory has assumed the presidency and will complete the remainder of his term.