Meet the staff.
Master Sgt. Ken Wright is a 20-year veteran from Springfield, Ohio Springfield is a city in the U.S. state of Ohio and the county seat of Clark CountyGR6. The municipality is located in southwestern Ohio and is situated on the Mad River and Buck Creek, approximately 45 miles (72 km) west of Columbus and 25 miles (40 . The military photojournalism graduate was named the Military Photographer of the Year in 1994, and recently won the best photograph by a contributing photographer in his civilian position at the Air Force Academy, Colo. After spending 10 years on active duty, he joined the Airman staff in 1997. As an individual mobilization augmentee An individual reservist attending drills who receives training and is preassigned to an Active Component organization, a Selective Service System, or a Federal Emergency Management Agency billet that must be filled on, or shortly after, mobilization. , he takes photographs and writes articles for active duty and Reserve publications. If you have a photo essay idea or want to know how to submit a photograph, call the Airman staff at (210) 9257757, or drop us an e-marl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In search of news and information
Get the latest news and information about your busy Air Force quickly and easily,
* Air Force Link: www.af.mil--Airman magazine, Air Force Print News, Air Force Radio News, Air Force TV News, fact sheets, biographies, artwork, and links to other Air Force and Department of Defense news.
* Electronic mail subscriptions: www.af.mil, then follow the "Subscribe" link at the top of the page--Free e-mail subscriptions to news and Information products.
* Air Force Radio News: 1-877-AF-RADIO (237-2346), DSN DSN - Digital Switched Network 945-5918--five-minute, weekday program providing latest Air Force news. Available to more than 1,700 commercial radio stations via satellite. Also available on Air Force Link at www.af.mil, then follow the "Radio" link at the top of the page.
* Air Force Television News: 30 minute biweekly bi·week·ly
1. Happening every two weeks.
2. Happening twice a week; semiweekly.
n. pl. bi·week·lies
A publication issued every two weeks.
1. Every two weeks. television program covering news and policy issues available with closed captioning. Shown on public access cable channels and on the American Forces Radio and Television Service. Also available on Air Force Link at www.af.mil. then follow the "TV" link at the top of the page.
* Air Force Print News: www.af.mil/ news--The Air Force news wire service providing Air Force and Department of Defense news and information, with daily updates from around the world.
* Airman: www.af.mil/news/airman--Feature and information magazine. Unit subscriptions: email@example.com.