Mayors and Mommies Month promotes text4baby.
Kathleen Kathleen may refer to:
People with the given name Kathleen:
1. To render immune.
2. To produce immunity in, as by inoculation.
im Nevada and the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services' Maternal MATERNAL. That which belongs to, or comes from the mother: as, maternal authority, maternal relation, maternal estate, maternal line. Vide Line. Child Health Division are teaming up to launch Mayors and Mommies Month in Nevada. During the month of April mayors from throughout Nevada are promoting maternal and child health through the Text4Baby program, a free national health information text messaging Sending short messages to a smartphone, pager, PDA or other handheld device. Text messaging implies sending short messages generally no more than a couple of hundred characters in length. service. The goal of Mayors and Mommies Month is to have 4,000 mothers signed up for Text4Baby by Mother's Day, May 13.
As part of Mayors and Mommies Month, Immunize Nevada and the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services' Maternal Child Health Division are asking healthcare providers to get involved by pledging to educate and sign up at least five mothers for Text4Baby.
* Pregnant and new mothers sign up for the program via text message by sending BABY (or BEBE for spanish Spanish, river, c.150 mi (240 km) long, issuing from Spanish Lake, S Ont., Canada, NW of Sudbury, and flowing generally S through Biskotasi and Agnew lakes to Lake Huron opposite Manitoulin island. There are several hydroelectric stations on the river. ) to 511411
* Users recieve health messages and reminders based on their baby's due date or birth date
* Text4Baby is free, no matter what cell phone carrier the mother uses
* Topics include safety, health, emotional wellness, nutrition, local low-cost resources and more
* Messages continue until baby's first birthday
* Mothers can end service anytime by sending STOP to 511411
Benefits of Text4Babies
* Sends important and timely health information directly to mothers in short, textlength messages
* Gives reminders about doctor visits and immunizations
* Messages are customized based on the mother's pregnancy timeline
* Research has shown timely health information leads to improved health for mothers and babies
Pledge your support for Text4Baby by going online to immunizenevada.org/pledge. Those who publicly take the pledge will be entered into drawings to win free Medela breast pumps and other great prizes.
For tips on how to share Text4Baby with mothers, watch a free 15 minute webinar at immunizenevada.org/text4baby. In addition to the webinar, you'll also find promotional materials for your practice, FAQs, and more details on Text4Baby. For more information or to get involved with Text4Baby, contact Emily Stratton at 775.770.6704 or firstname.lastname@example.org.