MatrixOne Names Bruno Picciani Director of Strategic Partner Development.CHELMSFORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 7, 1997--
Customers worldwide to benefit from expanded network of systems
integrators and business process consultants
MatrixOne, Inc., the leader in solutions that dramatically improve companies' product development competitiveness, today announced the appointment of Bruno Picciani as director of strategic partner development. In this role, Picciani will drive consulting competency COMPETENCY, evidence. The legal fitness or ability of a witness to be heard on the trial of a cause. This term is also applied to written or other evidence which may be legally given on such trial, as, depositions, letters, account-books, and the like.
2. for MatrixOne's enterprise product information management solution, Matrix, by supporting and aggressively expanding the company's global network of premier systems integrators An individual or organization that builds systems from a variety of diverse components. With increasing complexity of technology, more customers want complete solutions to information problems, requiring hardware, software and networking expertise in a multivendor environment. and consultants. The appointment demonstrates MatrixOne's commitment to customer success by expanding the company's network of global expert advisors to better serve the business and process consulting, implementation and integration needs of its customers.
Picciani brings more than 10 years of experience in software sales and channel development to MatrixOne. Most recently, Picciani directed European channel development at Metaphase metaphase /meta·phase/ (met´ah-faz) the second stage of cell division (mitosis or meiosis), in which the chromosomes, each consisting of two chromatids, are arranged in the equatorial plane of the spindle prior to separation. Technology, Inc. Prior to that, he managed indirect sales for Eigner & Partner GmbH (Germany).
"MatrixOne is dedicated to ensuring the success of its customers and partners," said Paul Gilmartin, vice president of marketing for MatrixOne, Inc. "Bruno Picciani's appointment aligns additional company resources behind this overarching o·ver·arch·ing
1. Forming an arch overhead or above: overarching branches.
2. Extending over or throughout: "I am not sure whether the missing ingredient . . . goal, expanding MatrixOne's ability to provide and support top-tier, global resources for business process consulting and systems integration services. This worldwide network will match specialized spe·cial·ize
v. spe·cial·ized, spe·cial·iz·ing, spe·cial·iz·es
1. To pursue a special activity, occupation, or field of study.
2. services with exact customer needs, enabling a quick and efficient deployment and an even faster return on investment in Matrix."
MatrixOne has partnerships with a number of internationally respected systems integrators and business process consultants, including Andersen Consulting See Accenture. , Coopers & Lybrand, CAPGemini, VW GEDAS.
MatrixOne, Inc., based in Chelmsford, Mass., is the leader in providing solutions that dramatically improve companies' product development competitiveness. MatrixOne offers solutions for the aerospace, automotive, electronic and mechanical machinery segments of discrete manufacturing Fabricating products by assembling components and subsystems into larger systems. The automated assembly line is the prime example of discrete manufacturing such as in the making of automobiles, household appliances and computer systems. and process industry that are based on a tightly integrated suite of product information management applications under the Matrix and MatrixWorks trade names. A cornerstone cornerstone
Ceremonial building block, dated or otherwise inscribed, usually placed in an outer wall of a building to commemorate its dedication. Often the stone is hollowed out to contain newspapers, photographs, or other documents reflecting current customs, with a view to corporate value of the new company is customer success, which is delivered through the Customer Success Model (CSM CSM - ["CSM - A Distributed Programming Language", S. Zhongxiu et al, IEEE Trans Soft Eng SE-13(4):497-500 (Apr 1987)]. (tm), MatrixOne's best practices for implementing enterprise product information management solutions. Information about MatrixOne and its solutions is available on the World Wide Web at http://www.matrix-one.com . -0-
CSM is a trademark of MatrixOne, Inc. Other products and company names mentioned may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
CONTACT: MatrixOne, Inc.
Christine Brodeur/Shanti Nigam