Make your own soda pop!
Do you like fizzy fizz
intr.v. fizzed, fizz·ing, fizz·es
To make a hissing or bubbling sound; effervesce.
1. A hissing or bubbling sound.
3. An effervescent beverage. drinks? Then try making your own! It's not as hard as you might think and it's healthier because you know exactly what goes into it.
TRY MaKiNG a LeMON-LiMe FLaVOUReD ONe:
WHat YOU'LL NeeD:
- Three lemons
- Three limes
- About three cups of water
- Baking Soda baking soda: see sodium bicarbonate.
HOW YOU'LL DO it:
1. Squeeze the juice of three lemons and three limes into a pitcher.
2. Pour an equal amount of water as juice from the lemons and limes In the world of slash fanfiction, the notation "lemon" warns the reader of potentially explicit content. The term 'no lemon' is sometimes used to indicate slash stories without sexual content. Anything with explicit content may be labeled 'lemon'. into the pitcher.
3. Add about three tablespoons of super-fine sugar to the liquid and stir it to dissolve. If you have trouble getting the sugar to dissolve, boil the citrus/water mixture with your parents' permission and the sugar will dissolve more easily.
NOW COMes THe FiZZY PaRT ...
4. Add a tablespoon of baking soda to the pitcher of cold liquid and stir it well ... it should become fizzy!
5. Taste your concoction and pour it over ice for a nice refreshing drink!