Make your own soda pop!
TRY MaKiNG a LeMON-LiMe FLaVOUReD ONe:
WHat YOU'LL NeeD:
- Three lemons
- Three limes
- About three cups of water
- Baking Soda
HOW YOU'LL DO it:
1. Squeeze the juice of three lemons and three limes into a pitcher.
2. Pour an equal amount of water as juice from the lemons and limes into the pitcher.
3. Add about three tablespoons of super-fine sugar to the liquid and stir it to dissolve. If you have trouble getting the sugar to dissolve, boil the citrus/water mixture with your parents' permission and the sugar will dissolve more easily.
NOW COMes THe FiZZY PaRT ...
4. Add a tablespoon of baking soda to the pitcher of cold liquid and stir it well ... it should become fizzy!
5. Taste your concoction and pour it over ice for a nice refreshing drink!