Maintenance leaders' course available online.The 10 maintenance management lessons in the 171 Q12 course cover:
* unit maintenance operations
* the Unit Level Logistics Ground database (ULLS-G ULLS-G Unit Level Logistics System - Ground )
* ULLS-G system security
* Sage database inquiries
* daily preventive maintenance The routine checking of hardware that is performed by a field engineer on a regularly scheduled basis. See remedial maintenance.
preventive maintenance - (PM) To bring down a machine for inspection or test purposes.
See provocative maintenance, scratch monkey. and services
* scheduled maintenance
* Class IX procedures
* prescribed load list management
* licensing and dispatch programs
* the Army Materiel ma·te·ri·el or ma·té·ri·el
The equipment, apparatus, and supplies of a military force or other organization. See Synonyms at equipment. Status System
You can access the course from two different online sources. First, you can access the MLC (MultiLevel Cell) A flash memory technology that stores more than one bit per cell. Traditional flash memory defines a 0 or 1 bit based on a single voltage threshold. website at: http://188.8.131.52/mlc/index.html Click on the ENROLL button to register for the course and begin. Once you finish the course, complete the course critique. These are evaluated for ideas that will improve the course and the site.
You can also enroll through the Army Correspondence Course program at: http://www.atsc.army.mil/ accp/catalog.htm
Search for the course number and then follow instructions tot enrollment.
For more information contact the MLC Assistance folks by phone at DSN DSN - Digital Switched Network 464-2509/7133, (502) 624-2509/ 7133, or by email at: email@example.com