Mack-Cali Realty taps Grubb & Ellis partnership as Brokers of the Year.Mack-Cali Realty realty n. a short form of "real estate." (See: real estate)
REALTY. An abstract of real, as distinguished from personalty. Realty relates to lands and tenements, rents or other hereditaments. Vide Real Property. Corporation presented its 2005 New Jersey broker awards at a reception held February 28 at the Pleasantdale Chateau in West Orange.
Jeff Kolodkin and Ben Shapiro Ben Shapiro (born 1984 in Burbank, California) is an Orthodox Jew and conservative political columnist and author. Early life and college education
He attended YULA high school in Los Angeles, but graduated early after skipping freshman year. of Grubb & Ellis were named Mack-Call's Brokers of the Year for New Jersey.
Other honorees included:
* Edward DaCosta and Robert Denney of CB Richard Ellis CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc. NYSE: CBG is a multinational real estate corporation currently based in Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.. On December 20, 2006, the corporation, also known as CBRE, completed acquisition of Trammell Crow Co. in a transaction valued at $2. , Most Deals by an Individual or Team.
* Michael Kennedy
Michael LeMoyne Kennedy (February 27, 1958 – December 31, 1997), was the sixth of eleven children of Robert F. Kennedy and Ethel Skakel Kennedy. , Robert Bull and Philip Lipper of Studley, Development Deal of the Year.
* Peter Yannotta of Equis Corporation, Largest Suburban Deal of the Year.
* Lewis Miller, Andrew Sussman and Craig Eisenhardt of CBRE CBRE CB Richard Ellis (real-estate firm)
CBRE Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Explosive
CBRE Component-Based Reliability Estimation
CBRE Coldwell Banker Richard Ellis (Boston, MA) , Largest Waterfront Deal of the Year.
* Joseph Sarno, William Hartman and Jeremy Neuer of Cushman & Wakefield, Creative Suburban Deal of the Year.
* Michael Goldman Michael Goldman (born 1955) is an American politician of the Charter Party of Cincinnati, Ohio.
He worked as a playwright in New York and apprentice screenwriter in Los Angeles, producing plays in Cincinnati and Boston. of Studley, Creative Waterfront Deal of the Year.
* Alexander Chudnoff and Curtis Foster of Cushman & Wakefield, Impact Deal of the Year.
Mitchell E. Hersh, president and chief executive officer of Mack-Cali, commented, "We're pleased to honor these award recipients for their outstanding efforts and accomplishments throughout the past year.
"We look forward to an exciting 2006, as we continue our partnership with the brokerage community and pursue new growth opportunities for our company."
At the event, Hersh, along with Stanley Gale, The Gale Company's chairman and chief executive officer, and Mark Yeager, Gale's president and chief investment officer, delivered remarks about MackCali's recently announced agreements in principle to acquire The Gale Real Estate Services Company and interests in 20 New Jersey office properties.