Mack-Cali Realty taps Grubb & Ellis partnership as Brokers of the Year.
Jeff Kolodkin and Ben Shapiro of Grubb & Ellis were named Mack-Call's Brokers of the Year for New Jersey.
Other honorees included:
* Edward DaCosta and Robert Denney of CB Richard Ellis, Most Deals by an Individual or Team.
* Michael Kennedy, Robert Bull and Philip Lipper of Studley, Development Deal of the Year.
* Peter Yannotta of Equis Corporation, Largest Suburban Deal of the Year.
* Lewis Miller, Andrew Sussman and Craig Eisenhardt of CBRE, Largest Waterfront Deal of the Year.
* Joseph Sarno, William Hartman and Jeremy Neuer of Cushman & Wakefield, Creative Suburban Deal of the Year.
* Michael Goldman of Studley, Creative Waterfront Deal of the Year.
* Alexander Chudnoff and Curtis Foster of Cushman & Wakefield, Impact Deal of the Year.
Mitchell E. Hersh, president and chief executive officer of Mack-Cali, commented, "We're pleased to honor these award recipients for their outstanding efforts and accomplishments throughout the past year.
"We look forward to an exciting 2006, as we continue our partnership with the brokerage community and pursue new growth opportunities for our company."
At the event, Hersh, along with Stanley Gale, The Gale Company's chairman and chief executive officer, and Mark Yeager, Gale's president and chief investment officer, delivered remarks about MackCali's recently announced agreements in principle to acquire The Gale Real Estate Services Company and interests in 20 New Jersey office properties.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||NEW JERSEY|
|Publication:||Real Estate Weekly|
|Date:||Apr 5, 2006|
|Previous Article:||Goldstein Group adds development, equities divisions to array of services.|
|Next Article:||Lawyers ranked among nation's best.|