MK19 machine gun ... tools every armorer needs.Dear Half-Mast,
I think there are too many armorers who don't; have all t;he special tools needed to work on the MK19 machine gun. It would help if you would put a list of the special tools and their NSNs in PS so armorers would know what they're missing.
DOL DOL - Display Oriented Language. Subsystem of DOCUS. Sammet 1969, p.678.
Ft Richardson, AK
* barrel wrench, NSN NSN National Stock Number
NSN Nokia Siemens Networks
NSN National Storytelling Network
NSN NATO Stock Number
NSN New Substances Notification (CEPA)
NSN National Student Number (NZ)
NSN Never Say Never 5120-01-138-4797
* round removal tool, NSN 5120-01-347-1884
* combination assembly tool, NSN 1010-01-130-3435
* 7-in slip-joint recoupling/relinking pliers pliers,
n a tool of pincer design with jaws of varying shapes; used for holding, bending, stretching, contouring, and cutting.
n , NSN 5120-01-021-7472
* feed slide adjustment tool, NSN 1005-01-467-9435
* adjustable secondary drive lever, NSN 3040-01-475-2685
* bore constriction gauge assembly, NSN 1010-01-138-4862
* ogive o·give
a. A distribution curve in which the frequencies are cumulative.
b. A frequency distribution.
a. A diagonal rib of a Gothic vault. plunger assembly tool, NSN 1010-01-130-3434
All of these tools can be found on WP 0100 00-1 in TM 9-1010-230-23&P and on WP 0017 00-6 in 7M 9-1010-230-10.