MK19 machine gun ... tools every armorer needs.
I think there are too many armorers who don't; have all t;he special tools needed to work on the MK19 machine gun. It would help if you would put a list of the special tools and their NSNs in PS so armorers would know what they're missing.
Ft Richardson, AK
* barrel wrench, NSN 5120-01-138-4797
* round removal tool, NSN 5120-01-347-1884
* combination assembly tool, NSN 1010-01-130-3435
* 7-in slip-joint recoupling/relinking pliers, NSN 5120-01-021-7472
* feed slide adjustment tool, NSN 1005-01-467-9435
* adjustable secondary drive lever, NSN 3040-01-475-2685
* bore constriction gauge assembly, NSN 1010-01-138-4862
* ogive plunger assembly tool, NSN 1010-01-130-3434
All of these tools can be found on WP 0100 00-1 in TM 9-1010-230-23&P and on WP 0017 00-6 in 7M 9-1010-230-10.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||PS, the Preventive Maintenance Monthly|
|Date:||Jan 1, 2005|
|Previous Article:||MK19 machine gun ... good leverage for feeding.|
|Next Article:||M1-Series tanks ... keep the spring in breechblock.|