40 Nickerson Road
Ashland, MA 01721 USA
Phone: (508) 881-4100/Fax: (508) 881-1656
FOUNDED: 1982, as a joint venture between Wolstenholme International Ltd. and Schlenk Metallpulver GmbH & Co.
MD-Both Industries serves North America North America, third largest continent (1990 est. pop. 365,000,000), c.9,400,000 sq mi (24,346,000 sq km), the northern of the two continents of the Western Hemisphere. by providing high quality Bronze & Aluminum Pigments and Metallic Inks to the markets we serve. All of our products are carefully designed for each application to deliver optimum performance. Our commitment to Ingenuity, Quality, and Service enables us to provide a complete line of Bronze & Aluminum metallic pigments and press-ready metallic inks to the industry. In addition, we are the exclusive North American North American
named after North America.
North American blastomycosis
see North American blastomycosis.
North American cattle tick
see boophilusannulatus. seller and marketer of Wolstenholme International Inc. oil-based and water-based carbon black dispersions.
MD-Both Industries serves North America in the Paints, & Coatings, Plastics, and Graphic Arts graphic arts: see aquatint; drawing; drypoint; engraving; etching; illustration; linoleum block printing; lithography; mezzotint; niello; pastel; poster; silk-screen printing; silhouette; silverpoint; sketch; stencil; woodcut and wood engraving. markets with a comprehensive sales and technical team, as well as technical support labs in the UK and Germany.
MD-Both can enhance the performance of your industrial coatings by providing high performance metallic pigment and carbon black dispersion products backed by our technical team who understand the various industrial processes and associated variables. Our aim is to build enduring relationships that add value to our customers' industrial coating needs. MD-Both has a fully equipped Quality Assurance lab capable of analyzing raw materials and products in oleo-resinous, solvent based, water based, and energy curable cur·a·ble
Capable of being cured or healed. coating and ink systems.
* High Performance Non-Leafing Aluminum Pastes: Alushine, Alubright, Alucar & Alumet
* Metallic Powders for Powder Coating Powder coating is a type of dry coating, which is applied as a free-flowing, dry powder. The main difference between a conventional liquid paint and a powder coating is that the powder coating does not require a solvent to keep the binder and filler parts in a liquid suspension : Powdal (aluminum) and MD series (gold bronze/copper)
* VOC-Free Metallic Pastes for Waterborne Systems: Aquamet, Aquador, and LPW LPW Lumens Per Watt
LPW Local Position Warehouse series
* Vacuum-Metallized Aluminum Slurries: Metasheen and Decomet
* Water-based Carbon Black Dispersions for Paints & Coatings: JetBlack
* Oil-based Carbon Black Dispersions for Plastics: CK and PK series
Ashland, MA; West Chicago West Chicago, city (1990 pop. 14,796), Du Page co., NE Ill.; inc. 1906. Mostly residential, the city produces chemicals. , IL; Darwen, England; Nuremberg, Germany
Henry Brooks, VP Sales & Marketing (West Chicago, IL) email@example.com
Thomas Schaller Thomas F. Schaller, Ph.D., is associate professor in the Department of Political Science at University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC). A weekly political columnist for the Baltimore Sun, he has published commentaries in a variety of publications, including the , Product Manager (Ashland, MA) firstname.lastname@example.org
EUROPEAN CONTACT European contact may refer to discovery:
Hans Bittl, Schlenk Metallpulver (Germany) email@example.com
Andrew Rink, Wolstenholme International Ltd. (UK) firstname.lastname@example.org