Lotus Developer Domain. (IT News).IBM (International Business Machines Corporation, Armonk, NY, www.ibm.com) The world's largest computer company. IBM's product lines include the S/390 mainframes (zSeries), AS/400 midrange business systems (iSeries), RS/6000 workstations and servers (pSeries), Intel-based servers (xSeries) have launched the Lotus lotus: see water lily.
Any of several different plants whose flowers have been given symbolic meaning by many cultures. The lotus of the Greeks is Ziziphus lotus (family Rhamnaceae), a shrub native to southern Europe; wine made from its fruit Developer Domain, a Web resource for technical information about Lotus software Lotus Software (called Lotus Development Corporation before its acquisition by IBM) is an American software company with its headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts. and technology. An evolution of the Notes.Net and Lotus Developer Network Web sites, the Lotus Developer Domain will provide the Lotus technical community with a direct connection to the Lotus product developers themselves. The Lotus Developer Domain can be accessed at www.lotus.com/ldd, and the IBM developerworks developerWorks is a website run by IBM for software developers. It contains a large number of how-to articles and tutorials, as well as software downloads and code samples, discussion forums, podcasts, blogs, wikis, and other resources for developers and technical professionals. Web site at www.ibm.com/developerWorks.
Lotus' technical community including:
* Software Beta programs, including downloads, forums, bug reporting and technical articles.
* Discussion forums for the exchange of ideas and information.
* A technical journal about Lotus products with in-depth in-depth
Detailed; thorough: an in-depth study.
detailed or thorough: an in-depth analysis
technical articles, interviews and tips.
* Product demonstrations allowing first hand access to Lotus software and technology.
* The Documentation Library with documentation on Lotus products.
* Related links to other useful resources--training and education, certification programs, support, sales and marketing.
* Access at no charge to Webcasts designed to offer in-depth understanding of Lotus tools and solutions.
Provides users the opportunity to engage in IBM developer community activities, including software associations, networking groups, special interest groups and universities.