Loquendo announces optimized speech recognition performance with Loquendo ASR 6.6.Loquendo, a speech technology company, has announced the release of Loquendo ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition) Using voice recognition to replace keypad entry for telephone voice menus. Typically used to speak the digits 0 through 9 insted of keying them, ASR systems may be able to recognize a limited vocabulary. See voice recognition and AVSR. 6.6. This new version of the Automatic Speech Recognition engine assists in enabling a more powerful use of speech recognition for voice application development. Loquendo ASR is a next-generation speech recognition technology the makes possible the creation of automated au·to·mate
v. au·to·mat·ed, au·to·mat·ing, au·to·mates
1. To convert to automatic operation: automate a factory.
2. voice solutions that are "accurate, flexible and robust, even in the noisiest of environments."
Following are some of the new features included in Loquendo ASR 6.6:
* The barge-in functionality has been significantly improved as regards speech input detection to allow the interruption INTERRUPTION. The effect of some act or circumstance which stops the course of a prescription or act of limitation's.
2. Interruption of the use of a thing is natural or civil. of text-to-speech playback Playback could mean:
v. dis·crim·i·nat·ed, dis·crim·i·nat·ing, dis·crim·i·nates
a. user speech from noise or background speech, and to guarantee a quick and reliable response.
* Loquendo ASR now ships in a variety of tiers, providing integrators with greater licensing flexibility.
* The compilation process of very large grammars has been further optimized.
Loquendo ASR offers a wide range of available languages. Upon request, certain languages can be provided as a single module.