London Paper hires Standard's Wilkinson
Wilkinson succeeds Paul Baldwin, who becomes the online editor of the News International freesheet.
The deputy news editor, Dave Brown Dave Brown can refer to:
- Dave Brown (UK cartoonist), cartoonist for The Independent in the UK.
- Dave Brown An Australian rugby league player for the Easterns suburbs club in (1908-09).
"Mark is an experienced news editor with fine judgement and an unflappable demeanour demeanour or US demeanor
the way a person behaves [Old French de- (intensive) + mener to lead]
Noun 1. ," said the London Paper editor, Stefano Hatfield.
"He is totally steeped in London-centric news and well versed Versed® Midazolam Pharmacology A preoperative sedative in managing and planning a desk to our uniquely challenging deadlines," Hatfield said.
"His appointment, coming so soon after Eva Simpson Simp·son , Sir James Young 1811-1870.
British obstetrician and a founder of gynecology. He is also known for introducing the use of chloroform as an anesthetic. joined from the Mirror and Alexa Baracaia from the Standard, speaks volumes about our continuing ability to attract top editorial talent.
"He will bring a new impetus Impetus is a stimulus or impulse, a moving force that sparks momentum.
Impetus may also refer to:
- Theory of impetus, an obsolete scientific theory on projectile motion, superseded by the modern theory of inertia
Wilkinson has been at Associated Newspaper's 50p afternoon paper for five years as a senior reporter, night news editor and deputy news editor. He was also acting news editor of London Lite London Lite is the trading name of a British free newspaper, published by Associated Newspapers (part of Daily Mail and General Trust). It is available from Monday to Friday each week from Evening Standard vendors and street distributors in Central London only. , Associated Newspapers' afternoon freesheet and direct competitor to the London Paper.
Previously he was a reporter with the Press Association.
· To contact the MediaGuardian newsdesk email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 7239 9857. For all other inquiries please call the main Guardian switchboard on 020 7278 2332.
· If you are writing a comment for publication, please mark clearly "for publication".
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jan 14, 2008|
|Previous Article:||Who'd want to be under 25?|
|Next Article:||Tibetan protests quashed, claims China|