Lenzing AG.THE COMPANY
Lenzing AG Lenzing AG, based in Lenzing, Austria, makes cellulose fiber; examples are modal and lyocell. Its 2003 sales were EUR 622 million, with a workforce of 3200. External links
1. A thick, golden-brown viscous solution of cellulose xanthate, used in the manufacture of rayon and cellophane.
2. Viscose rayon.
2. , modal and lyocell staple fibers are used worldwide in the textile and nonwovens industry. The basis for a worldwide supply is secured by production facilities in Austria, the U.S. and Indonesia. The main target of Lenzing AG is the further strengthening of its market position as well as the continuous improvement of its lead in technology and quality. Lenzing has a worldwide reputation for the production of cellulosic fibers. In the field the focus of activities is set for the future.
For Lenzing quality is of utmost importance. Customer orientation Customer orientation (CO) is the set of beliefs in sales that says that customer needs and satisfaction are the priority of an organization. It focuses on dynamic interactions between the organization and customers as well as competitors in the market and its internal stakeholders. and meeting customers' requirements are the main principles. The sign for this attitude is the certification according to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. ISO (1) See ISO speed.
(2) (International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, Switzerland, www.iso.ch) An organization that sets international standards, founded in 1946. The U.S. member body is ANSI. 9001. The quality of Lenzing fibers is the basis for the continuous success of Lenzing's customers and Lenzing AG itself.
LENZING IN NONWOVENS
Quality is also the main issue to be a reliable and long term supplier to the nonwovens industry. Main products supplied there are viscose, chlorine-free viscose and spundyed viscose. These fibers find their application in nonwovens for hygienic hy·gien·ic
1. Of or relating to hygiene.
2. Tending to promote or preserve health.
3. Sanitary. , medical and household applications but are also used in technical fields.
A wide field of application is the spunlaced technology where the properties of Lenzing viscose ideally fit the production technology and the end product requirements. This field is ideally suited for Lenzing's chlorine-free viscose.
LENZING AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Environmental protection is a key issue at Lenzing. Only an environmentally sound production can guarantee the long term supply of raw materials. Lenzing's raw material is wood from managed forests and ultimate care is taken to protect the environment during processing. This is effected by sophisticated recycling procedures during production and carefully directed waste management of the remainder.
Lenzing AG Fibres Division A-4860 Lenzing, Austria
Tel: 43-7672-701-3461 Fax: 43-7672-918-3461 E-mail: lagjak@lenzing ag.co.at
Contacts: Edmund Gehmayr Business Manager, Nonwovens
Heinrich Jakob Sales Manager sales manager n → gerente m/f de ventas
sales manager n → directeur commercial
sales manager sale n → , Nonwovens