Left nun to happy; NEIGHBOURS WEEKDAYS, BBC1, 5.35pm.
Is Carmella's luck about to change?
The former nun certainly hasn't had much of it lately thanks to doubts about her calling and the run-in with deranged de·range
tr.v. de·ranged, de·rang·ing, de·rang·es
1. To disturb the order or arrangement of.
2. To upset the normal condition or functioning of.
3. To disturb mentally; make insane. cousin Teresa Teresa
of Ávila, St. religious contemplation brought her spiritual ecstasy. [Christian Hagiog.: Attwater, 318]
See : Mysticism .
Not that she was completely innocent when it came to the latter - Carmella was, of course, responsible for tipping her relative over the edge by selling her baby.
Well, as they say, what goes around comes around. Lately Ms Cammeniti has had to deal with the thought of her pretty looks being scarred scar 1
1. A mark left on the skin after a surface injury or wound has healed.
2. A lingering sign of damage or injury, either mental or physical: for life, but it seems her previously flawles appearance is about to be restored after undergoing an operation.
Oddly, it's Paul who persuades her to go under the knife, although what really puts a smile on her face is Will's declaration of love - and who can blame her for that? After all, he's a rather attractive young man.
Is he staying around long enough for them to build a future together?
CARMELLA... What goes around...