Lebanese Army to Investigate Barouk Internet Center
The Lebanese army intelligence is to take the investigation into the Internet center in the Mount Lebanon Mount Lebanon (Arabic: جبل لبنان), as a geographic designation, is the mountain range that extends across the whole country of Lebanon along about 160 km (100 mi), parallel to the Mediterranean coast and rising to 3,088 m (10,131 ft). region of Barouk, which is allegedly connected to Israel, according to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. the Beirut daily AL AKHBAR Al Akhbar may refer to:
A dish antenna used to receive and transmit signals relayed by satellite.
A parabolic antenna used to receive signals relayed by satellite. that have been distributing cable television without a permit. Two separate investigations were carried out into the matter, according to AL AKHBAR: One by a team in the telecommunications ministry, and another by the justice ministry. The justice ministry's investigation found no link with Israel, which prompted Bassil to respond that the justice ministry has not been given the information available to the telecoms ministry.
The two men have been at loggerheads log·ger·head
1. A loggerhead turtle.
2. An iron tool consisting of a long handle with a bulbous end, used when heated to melt tar or warm liquids.
3. over the matter for over two weeks, with Bassil saying that the scandal is being covered up by a "major political figure," pointing to majority MP Marwan Hamadeh Marwan Hamadeh (born September 11, 1939) is the Lebanese Miniser of Telecommunications. He has also held the position of Minister of the Economy and Trade, Minister of Tourism, and Minister of Health. , also a former telecommunications minister. Hamadeh has said he had nothing to do with it, calling for the investigation results to be made public (See MER mer
Among the Cheremi and Udmurt peoples of Russia, a sacred grove where people of several villages gathered periodically to hold religious festivals and sacrifice animals to nature gods. 19/08/09).
The paper reported that the ministry of justice has said that the "center" is a television signal distribution post, according to AL AKHBAR. In turn, Bassil was quoted by the paper as responding, "The telecommunications ministry has not provided the justice ministry with all the information it has that proves the center is connected with Israel. In any case, it's not like Najjar knows what goes on inside his own ministry. We have facts and hard evidence here," he quipped. As a result of the political war of words between the two, Mirza has referred the investigation to the Lebanese army, as the two politicians now await the results of a third investigation.