BAHRAIN * Tender No 7/2998. Supply, installation and commissioning of 10kW solid state digital (DVB-T See DVB. ) ready transmitter for CH 44. Directorate of HR & Finance Bahrain Radio & TV Corporation, Directorate of HR & Finance, Information Complex, Isa Town, tel: 17871109. Bid bond is BD1,000. Documents can be obtained by payment of BD25. CD March 25.
* Tender No MOH/107/09. Supply and installation of one passenger lift at Jidhafs maternity hospital. Initial bond is BD500. Documents can be obtained from the Main Cashier in the head quarter building (Al Juffair) or Cashier in the SMC SMC Saint Mary's College
SMC Santa Monica College
SMC Solaris Management Console
SMC Smooth Muscle Cell
SMC Small Magellanic Cloud (also see LMC)
SMC Safety Management Certificate (maritime shipping) , Ministry of Health, The Directorate of Materials Management, PO Box 12, Manama, tel: 17255555, fax: 17252569, by payment of BD15. CD March 11.
* Tender No T090011. Purchase agreement for internal coating and lining of the vessels. Initial bond is 1,000. Documents can be obtained from the Bapco Contracts Department at the Refinery Bahrain Petroleum Co, tel: 17755693, 17752995, 17755769, 17757054, by payment of BD25. CD March 4.
Details for the following three tenders can be obtained from the Purchasing and Supply Purchasing and Supply can have several different definitions. According to the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) , purchasing is defined as a major function of an organization that is responsible for acquisition of required materials, services, and equipment. Directorate, Room 107, Ground Floor, Electricity and Water Authority, Diplomatic Area, Manama, by payment of BD15. Initial bond is BD50.
* Tender No 024/2009/6015. Supply installation testing and commissioning of industrial type wall mounted split A/C units. CD March 4.
* Tender No 028/2009/4340. Supply of EXSYM 220kv panel pressure gauge with alarm contracts. Initial bond is BD500. Documents can be obtained by payment of BD15. CD March 4.
* Tender No 029/2009/4340. Supply of EXSYM alarm receiving panel for 220kv oil filled cable system. Initial bond is BD500. Documents can be obtained by payment of BD15. CD March 4.
OMAN * Tender No 9/2009. Supply of power to residential units at al Jabal Al Akhadhar in Nizqa at Al Dakhiliyah region. Bid bond is one per cent of the contract price. Documents can be obtained from the Tenders and Contracts Section, Mazoon Electricity Company SAOC SAOC Studies in Ancient Oriental Civilization
SAOC Sunbeam Alpine Owners Club (UK)
SAOC Sector Air Operations Center
SAOC South African Orchid Council
SAOC Submariners Association Of Canada (Gloucester, ON, Canada) , Saih Al Maleh Road -- Mina Al Fahal Mina al Fahal (Arabic: ميناء الفحل) is a coastal area in the northeast of Oman, near to the country's capital, Muscat. --Lane 1033, Bldg No 2699, tel: 24573400, by payment of RO95. CD March 2.
* Tender No 44/2009. Design, supply, installation, integration, configuration, migration, testing and commissioning of fraud management system and revenue assurance system suite. Open to specialised companies. Documents can be obtained from the Oman Telecommunications Company (SAOC), PO Box 789, Ruwi 112, tel: 631000, by payment of RO750. CD April 13.
* Tender No 46/2009. Upgrading conductor size from existing to 400 mm between Mahdha (al Wasit) Bureimi grid stations area Dhahira region and replacing 132 kv single circuit line on wooden poles (al Hail) by double circuit on steel towers (International). Open to companies specialised in electrical works and registered with the tender board and the distribution code review panel with relevant grade. Documents can be obtained from the Oman Electricity Transmission Company, PO Box 1224, Postal Code: 131, Al-Hamriya, tel: 24573221, fax: 24573222, by payment of RO1,500. CD March 11.
Details for the following two tenders can be obtained from the Majan Electricity Company (SAOC), Postcode postcode
a system of letters and numbers used to aid the sorting of mail
Noun 1. postcode - a code of letters and digits added to a postal address to aid in the sorting of mail
postal code, ZIP code, ZIP : 166, PO Box 701, Mina Al-Fahil, tel: 24573300, fax: 24573320, e-mail: Info@majanco.com.
* Tender No 283/2008. Rerouting existing 33kV overhead lines inside Sohar Airport -- North Batinah region. Documents can be obtained by payment of RO748. CD not stated. * Tender No 284/2008. Supply of Nos. 20MVA MVA
motor vehicle accident
MVA Motor vehicular/vehicle accident, see there , 33/11,5 kV power transformers complete with RTCC RTCC Responding to Climate Change
RTCC Real Time Crime Center (New York City Police Department)
RTCC Research and Technology Coordinating Committee
RTCC Regional Transit Coordinating Council
RTCC Real-Time Computer Complex panels. Documents can be obtained by payment of RO150. CD not stated.
* Tender No 171/2008. Supply of WGC WGC World Gold Council
WGC World Golf Championship
WGC Welwyn Garden City
WGC World Gaming Center
WGC Writers Guild of Canada (Union)
WGC Whole Grains Council
WGC Wild Goose Chase
WGC Working Group Coordinator surface condenser (E-2215). Documents can be obtained from the Oman Refinery Company Established as a limited liability company in 1982, Oman Refinery Company was commissioned with a refining capacity of 50,000 barrels per day (BPSD) to cater for the Oman’s local strategic demand of refined products. LLC (Logical Link Control) See "LANs" under data link protocol.
LLC - Logical Link Control , PO Box 3568, Ruwi, Postal Code 112, tel: 24561200, fax: 24561384 by payment of RO150. CD Not Stated. * Tender No 186/2008. Geo database development for South Batinah region. Mazoon Electricity Company SAOC , Saih Al Maleh Road, Mina Al Fahal, Lane 1033, Building No 269, Oman. Documents can be obtained by payment of RO594. CD Not Stated.
* Tender No189/2008. Physical verification Physical verification
A procedure auditors use to ensure that inventory recorded in the book is correct by actually checking out the physical inventory. of Omantel network fixed assets. Documents can be obtained by payment of RO500. Oman Telecommunications Company (SAOC), PO Box 789, Ruwi 112, Oman. Tel: +968 24631000. CD Not Stated.
QATAR * Tender No GT09101400. Prove stimulation and nitrogen equipment and services for onshore. Bid bond is QR1,650,000. Documents can be obtained from the Contracts Department, Corporate Division Qatar Petroleum, PO Box 3212, Royal Plaza, G Wing, 4th Floor, Room G11, Doha, by payment of QR500. CD March 15.
Details for the following two tenders can be obtained from the Materials Department, Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation "Kahramaa", Kahramaa Building No (2), 1st Floor-Dafna.
* Tender No GTC/273/2008. One year price agreement for supply of 500,100 & 1600 KVA (Kilo Volt-Amps) One thousand volt-amps. See volt-amps. package sub-stations. Bid bond is QR1,800,000. Documents can be obtained by payment of QR4,000. CD March 8.
* Tender No LTC/308-2009. Supply of D I pipes, repair clamps, sluice valves, coupling, fire hydrant. Bid bond is QR28,000. Documents can be obtained by payment of QR500. CD March 8.
Details for the following two tenders can be obtained from the Materials Department, Qatar Petroleum, Qatar Navigation Plaza Building (C' Ring Road), Ground Floor, Room No 30, tel: 4774324.
* Tender No GTC/GT09MT0007. Storage facility racking equipment for Nakilat Shipyard warehouse. Documents can be obtained by payment of QR1,000. CD March 8.
* Tender No LTC/LT09MT0005. Supply of spare parts for guinard pumps -- MFR MFR,
n See myofascial release. : Union Pump Co. Bid bond is QR50,000. Documents can be obtained by payment of QR500. CD March 15.
SAUDI ARABIA Details for the following three tenders can be obtained from the Saline Water Conversion Corporation (SWCC SWCC Saline Water Conversion Corporation (Saudi Arabia)
SWCC Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewmen (US Navy)
SWCC Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewman
SWCC South Wales Caving Club ), PO Box 5968, Riyadh 11432, tel: 4630503/463050, fax: 4650852/4631952.
* Tender No MT-415. Overhauling of main isolation valve at sea water intake and evaporators at Shoaiba plant Phase-2. Documents can be obtained by payment of SR500. CD March 21.
* Tender No MT-416. Cleaning of sea water intake culvert and replacement of sodium chlorination chlorination Public health Addition of chlorinated compounds to drinking water as disinfectants. Cf Ozonation. injection pipe in Shoaiba Phase-1. Documents can be obtained by payment of SR500. CD March 22.
* Execution of natural gas transmission system to SWCC Al Khobar desalination desalination
Removal of dissolved salts from seawater and from the salty waters of inland seas, highly mineralized groundwaters, and municipal wastewaters. plants. Documents can be obtained by payment of SR20,000. CD April 19.
Details for the following two tenders can be obtained from the Contracts Department at Al Khafji Al-Khafji Joint Operations, PO Box 256 or PO Box 688, Al-Khafji 31971, tel: 7660555, website: www.kjo.com.sa.
* Tender No HT783PR08. Provision of electrical submersible pump (ESP (1) (Enhanced Service Provider) An organization that adds value to basic telephone service by offering such features as call-forwarding, call-detailing and protocol conversion. ) consultant. Documents can be obtained by payment of SR600. CD April 6.
* Pre-qualification: General engineering services in Kingdom. CD March 4.
UAE (Uninterruptible Application Error) The name given to a crash in Windows 3.0. In subsequent versions of Windows, a crash was called a "General Protection Fault," "Application Error" or "Illegal Operation." See crash in Windows and abend. * Tender No CE/194/2008. Supply, installation and commissioning of on-line transformer dry-out system. Bid bond is five per cent of the contract price. Documents can be obtained from the Dubai Electricity and Water Authority, PO Box 564, Dubai, tel: 3244444, fax: 3248111, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by payment of Dh500. CD March 12.
* Tender No 02/S/HAAD/PT/2009. Supply of vaccine store management programme. Documents can be obtained from the Procurement and General Services Section, Corporate Support Services Department, 2nd Floor Health Authority Abu Dhabi, PO Box 5674, Air port Road, tel: 4193241, 4193229, website: www.haad.ae, by payment of Dh1,000. CD March 9.
Copyright 2008 www.tradearabia.com
Copyright 2009 Al Hilal Publishing & Marketing Group
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company