Latest Releases.STEP UP(12A)
FOLLOWING Fame, Dirty Dancing and Save the Last Dance, this fairy-tale of dancing passions and impossible young dreams succeeds despite its slavish slav·ish
1. Of or characteristic of a slave or slavery; servile: Her slavish devotion to her job ruled her life.
2. adherence to the conventions of the genre.***
SAW III (18)
tr.v. de·ranged, de·rang·ing, de·rang·es
1. To disturb the order or arrangement of.
2. To upset the normal condition or functioning of.
3. To disturb mentally; make insane. serial killer Jigsaw (Tobin Bell) returns in this gory sequel, but this time he has his apprentice Amanda to help. The terminally ill maniac and his student hold Dr Lynn Denlon hostage, forcing her to keep Jigsaw alive while hapless victim Jeff faces a new set of devious booby traps. As the devilish plot unfolds, it becomes clear that Lynn and Jeff are pawns in an even bigger and much more fiendish game of cat and mouse. ***