Laser Energetics Receives Order for Dazer Laser(TM) Light Fighting Technologies; New Distributor Orders Dazer Laser Units for Total Price of $293,625.
n. (used with a sing. verb)
1. The study of the flow and transformation of energy.
2. The flow and transformation of energy within a particular system. , Inc. (Pink Sheets: LNGT) announced today that the Company has received an order from a new distributor based in Ohio. The Distributor has placed an initial order valued at $293,625.
This order, coupled with the orders placed by the Company's first two distributors several weeks ago, brings the value of the initial orders received to $1,761,750. These orders are not part of the group of five orders previously discussed in the founder's message posted on the Company's website. Those orders continue to positively progress through the procurement process.
The two models purchased are the Dazer Laser(TM) DEFENDER and the Dazer Laser(TM) GUARDIAN. These non-lethal weapons have the ability to control the threat at ranges of 1 meter to 2400 meters (model dependent). The Dazer Laser(TM) - Light Fighting Technologies emit a green, "eye safe" laser beam, that is shaped into the spot called the Dazer Zone(TM) (model dependent). When focused on the threat's eyes, the threat's vision is temporarily impaired, their balance is affected, and they can become affected by nausea. This controls the threat, making it difficult for them to maneuver. This is Ultimate "Non-Lethal - Less Violent(TM)" Weapon. Saving Lives - One DAZE at a Time(TM)!
Robert D. Battis, Founder and CEO (1) (Chief Executive Officer) The highest individual in command of an organization. Typically the president of the company, the CEO reports to the Chairman of the Board. of Laser Energetics, stated, "Our sales momentum continues at a record pace. The market has recognized the benefits and efficacy of the Dazer Laser(TM) Light Fighting Technologies "Non-Lethal - Less Violent" Laser Weapons." We are literally besieged be·siege
tr.v. be·sieged, be·sieg·ing, be·sieg·es
1. To surround with hostile forces.
2. To crowd around; hem in.
3. by inquiries from interested end-users and distributors alike, including sovereign nations, police departments, correctional facilities, cruise lines, militaries, and the like. We will continue to make announcements as we receive additional orders, which we expect to do on a regular basis. In addition, I will also be issuing a Founder's message on the company's website identifying our new distributors, just as soon as they have finalized their placement of our products on their websites and their employees complete their training and become certified to sell the product. More good news will be forthcoming. Stay tuned."
About Laser Energetics, Inc.:
Laser Energetics has and continues to develop a comprehensive and strategic laser product line that addresses laser applications in Industry, Science, Medicine, Homeland Security and the Military. The Company has had a primary focus on its Alexandrite alexandrite
type of chrysoberyl typifying undying devotion. [Gem Symbolism: Jobes, 67]
See : Loyalty laser technology.
Safe Harbor Safe Harbor
1. A legal provision to reduce or eliminate liability as long as good faith is demonstrated.
2. A form of shark repellent implemented by a target company acquiring a business that is so poorly regulated that the target itself is less attractive. : Statements regarding financial matters in this press release other than historical facts are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (PSLRA) implemented several significant substantive changes affecting certain cases brought under the federal securities laws, including changes related to pleading, discovery, liability, class representation and awards fees and of 1995. The company intends that such statements about the Company's future expectations, including future revenues and earnings, technology efficacy and all other forward-looking statements be subject to the safe harbors created thereby. The Company is a development stage company who continues to be dependent upon outside capital to sustain its existence. Since these statements (future operational results and sales) involve risks and uncertainties and are subject to change at any time, the Company's actual results may differ materially from expected results.
SOURCE Laser Energetics, Inc.