LEISURE TIME: news QUIZ.1. Who has been named the top political hero among MPs?
2. Which 4x4s have come bottom of a reliability table?
3. Where are most British holidaymakers heading for winter breaks?
4. Which Pop Idol This article is about the British television series. For general popular culture icons, see pop icon.
Pop Idol is a British television series which debuted on ITV on October 5 2001; the show was a talent contest to decide the best new young pop singer, made his stage debut this week?
1. Nelson Mandela Noun 1. Nelson Mandela - South African statesman who was released from prison to become the nation's first democratically elected president in 1994 (born in 1918)
Mandela, Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela , according to a poll by CommunicateResearch.
2. Jeeps and Land Rovers, according to a survey by Warranty Direct.
3. Australia, according to a report by Barclays Travel Insurance.
4. Will Young, who appeared in Noel Coward's The Vortex at the Royal Exchange Theatre in Manchester.