Key Information Systems Shows Smart i Appliance(TM) for Affordable Business Intelligence at IBM IOD Conference in Las Vegas.Cutting Edge Business Intelligence Solution Enables Managers to Fight Tough Market Conditions with Superior Analytical Tools
* IBM (International Business Machines Corporation, Armonk, NY, www.ibm.com) The world's largest computer company. IBM's product lines include the S/390 mainframes (zSeries), AS/400 midrange business systems (iSeries), RS/6000 workstations and servers (pSeries), Intel-based servers (xSeries) DB2 Web Query is a Business Intelligence application
* Released by 4 alliance partners on 25th anniversary of IBM's DB2 relational database
* Under $50,000, payback period Payback Period
The length of time required to recover the cost of an investment.
Calculated as: 3-6 months, ROI (Return On Investment) The monetary benefits derived from having spent money on developing or revising a system. In the IT world, there are more ways to compute ROI than Carter has liver pills (and for those of you who never heard of that expression, it means a lot). of 20-25%
* Talend ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) The functions performed when pulling data out of one database and placing it into another of a different type. ETL is used to migrate data, often from relational databases into decision support systems. retrieves from any database anywhere
* Softech Solutions installs/trains and delivers 1 datamart + 3 reports
* IBM System i The IBM System i (formerly known as iSeries, AS/400, and Application System/400) is a minicomputer platform produced by IBM. It was officially introduced as the AS/400 in 1988. or Power Server platform is the appliance base
* Key is overall integrator and provides technical support
LAS VEGAS -- Key Information Systems, an IT systems integrator and Premier IBM Business Partner, will announce and show the Smart i Appliance for Business Intelligence operating in any computing environment at the IBM Information on Demand conference, taking place October 26-30 at the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Key will show the product at their booth 96 at the IOD IOD Institute of Directors
IOD Information on Demand
IOD International One Design (sailing)
IOD Institute on Disability (University of New Hampshire)
IOD Indian Ocean Dipole Expo Solution Center. Key, Systech, Talend and IBM representatives will reveal the new Smart i architecture, show how it works and the kind of BI analysis and reporting that can be achieved.
For the full announcement, go here (http://www.keyinfo.com/press/smarti-announcement.shtml).
To learn more about Smart i Appliance, contact Pete Elliot, Key Information Systems, Inc., 21700 Oxnard St., Suite 250, Woodland Hills, CA 91367, USA, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.818.737.2804.
About Key Information Systems, Inc.
Key (www.keyinfo.com) is an IBM Premier Business Partner, AVNET Premier Business Partner and Microsoft Certified Partner in the United States. Key's solutions are backed by a complete range of professional services including critical assessment, financing, systems integration, installation, training and maintenance. The company has been listed as one of Inc. magazine's Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies privately held company
A firm whose shares are held within a relatively small circle of owners and are not traded publicly. in Los Angeles and has received Leadership, Beacon and Fast Track Awards from IBM as well as a Top Partner Award from AVNET. Corporate headquarters are in Woodland Hills, CA, with additional offices in San Francisco, Newport Beach and Phoenix, AZ. An IBM-authorized Business Partner Innovation Center is maintained at the Woodland Hills location.