KUWAIT - The KPC Board Of Directors.There are 12 members on KPC's board of directors. They have a three-year term. The current board was approved by the council of ministers on Sept. 9, 2001. Its members are the following:
- Shaikh Ahmad Al Fahd Al Sabah, the acting oil minister and KPC "Keeping parents clueless." See digispeak. chairman since he replaced Subaih in February 2002;
- Nader Sultan, for years the deputy chairman and CEO (1) (Chief Executive Officer) The highest individual in command of an organization. Typically the president of the company, the CEO reports to the Chairman of the Board. of KPG KPG Kodak Polychrome Graphics
KPG Kingdom Power Glory
KPG Key Pair Generator ;
- Siham Al Razzouqi, a senior managing director;
- Hani Abdel Aziz Hussein, a managing director;
- Shaikha Bint Saad Al Abdullah Al Sabah, a managing director;
- Abdullah Hamad Al Roumi, a managing director;
- Ahmad Al Arbeed, chairman and CEO of Kuwait Oil Co. (KOC KOC Knights of Columbus
KOC Kings of Chaos (gaming)
KOC Kuwait Oil Company
KoC Knights of Cydonia (Muse song)
KOC Kiss on the Cheek
KOC Kuwait Olympic Committee
KOC Kids of Cracatau );
- Saad Al Shuwayaib, a non-executive member;
- Issa Al Aoun, a non-executive member and under-secretary at the oil ministry;
- Abdel Mohsen Al Hunaif, a non-executive member;
- Abdel Razzaq Mulla Hussain, a non-executive member; and
- Abdel Malek Al Gharaballi, a non-executive member.
The oil and finance ministries function according to the general orientations of the formal layer of authority, notably the cabinet, the SPC 1. (business) SPC - Statistical Process Control. Something to do with quality management.
2. (body) SPC - Software Productivity Centre.
3. (company) SPC - Software Publishing Corporation.
4. and the Supreme Council of Planning, all now headed by Shaikh Sabah Al Ahmad. They also function according to the specific guidelines of the emir's informal layer, which is controlled by the Bani Jabir shaikhs.