KENDER ENERGY OPENS DOOR TO NEW GENERATION OF SOLAR PANELS.
Following the first generation of traditional photovoltaic The generation of voltage by a material that is exposed to light in the visible and invisible ranges. See photoelectric and photovoltaic cell. solar panels and the generation of thin film solar panels, Kender Energy is developing a brand new category of solar panels, which are able to get a closed circuit of high pressured helium to spin and run a power generating turbine.
The first generation of photovoltaic cells A semiconductor diode that converts light into DC voltage. Also known as "solar cells," photovoltaic cells are used in a myriad of applications from simple light sensors to complete energy creation systems. See photovoltaic. have considerably improved in efficiency over the past 20 years and were one day caught up by the generation of thin film solar panels led by the company First Solar, Inc. (Nasdaq:FSLR). These panels, cheaper in cost, were able to bring down a further step the production cost of solar energy solar energy, any form of energy radiated by the sun, including light, radio waves, and X rays, although the term usually refers to the visible light of the sun. . "The new generation of solar panels we are working on are now a working prototype and allow for a substantial additional increase in power for the same surface of solar panels," said Kender Energy's CEO (1) (Chief Executive Officer) The highest individual in command of an organization. Typically the president of the company, the CEO reports to the Chairman of the Board. Sean Kelly Sean Kelly is the name of:
- Sean Kelly (International Playboy) (born 1964)
- Seán Kelly (cyclist) (born 1956)
- Sean Kelly (Singer and guitarist of The Samples)
The video of the first tests of these new solar panels are available on the Website of Kender Energy Inc. at www.kendersolar.com under the "technology" section. The video has also been made available on YouTube (www.youtube.com), where the video can be seen using the key words "solar" and "helium".
About Kender Energy Inc.:
Kender Energy Inc. (Pink Sheets:KNDR) is a development phase company active in the field of solar energy. Its present prototypes of solar panels engine are being developed into a full-scale solar energy production system. The particularity par·tic·u·lar·i·ty
n. pl. par·tic·u·lar·i·ties
1. The quality or state of being particular rather than general.
2. of the Kender solar panel system and technology is to allow, via a closed circuit of gas (usually helium), to create a heat exchange with the sun and the air from the environment. The exchange generates the spinning of the helium gas in the closed circuit, propelling a turbine, which produces electricity in a 100% clean and renewable process. The system's main advantages are that it is efficient, cheap in production, and modular. The company is based near Geneva Geneva, canton and city, Switzerland
Geneva (jənē`və), Fr. Genève, canton (1990 pop. 373,019), 109 sq mi (282 sq km), SW Switzerland, surrounding the southwest tip of the Lake of Geneva. , Switzerland.
For more information, visit http://www.kendersolar.com.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Apr 1, 2009|
|Previous Article:||SMA AMERICA EMPLOYS THE SUN AT CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS.|
|Next Article:||ENERNOC SIGNS 65 MEGAWATT DEMAND RESPONSE CONTRACT WITH IDAHO POWER.|