Printer Friendly

KAISER ALUMINUM CORPORATION DECLARES FIVE-CENT DIVIDEND ON COMMON STOCK

                      KAISER ALUMINUM CORPORATION
                DECLARES FIVE-CENT DIVIDEND ON COMMON STOCK
    OAKLAND, Calif., Nov. 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Kaiser Aluminum Corporation (NYSE: KLU) today announced that it has declared a quarterly dividend of $.05 per share on the company's common stock.
    The dividend is payable Dec. 16, 1991, to stockholders of record Dec. 2, 1991.
    Approximately 13 percent of Kaiser Aluminum Corporation's common stock is owned by the public, while the remaining shares, approximately 87 percent, are held by MAXXAM Inc. (AMEX: MXM).
    -0-                      11/15/91
    /CONTACT:  Elizabeth M. Simon of Kaiser Aluminum, 510-271-3313/
    (KLU MXM) CO:  Kaiser Aluminum and Chemical Co.; Maxxam ST:  California IN:  MNG SU:  DIV JL -- SF006 -- 1695 11/15/91 16:11 EST
COPYRIGHT 1991 PR Newswire Association LLC
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 1991 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:PR Newswire
Date:Nov 15, 1991
Words:115
Previous Article:CREDIT UNION CREDIT CARD RATES REMAIN THE BEST AROUND
Next Article:MEDICAL EXAMINER FINDS NO CONNECTION BETWEEN BABY'S DEATH & FOOD TAMPERING; BEECH-NUT NUTRITION LAUNCHES PUBLIC EDUCATION CAMPAIGN
Topics:


Related Articles
KAISER ALUMINUM CORPORATION DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
KAISER ALUMINUM DECLARES DIVIDENDS ON PREFERENCE STOCKS
KAISER ALUMINUM DECLARES DIVIDEND ON COMMON STOCK
KAISER ALUMINUM OMITS COMMON STOCK DIVIDEND
KAISER ALUMINUM REGISTRATION STATEMENTS DECLARED EFFECTIVE; NEW CREDIT AGREEMENT TO BE SIGNED
KAISER ALUMINUM DECLARES DIVIDENDS ON TWO PREFERRED ISSUES
KAISER ALUMINUM DECLARES DIVIDENDS ON TWO PREFERRED ISSUES
KAISER ALUMINUM DECLARES DIVIDENDS ON TWO PREFERRED ISSUES
KAISER ALUMINUM DECLARES DIVIDENDS ON TWO PREFERRED ISSUES
KAISER ALUMINUM DECLARES DIVIDENDS ON TWO PREFERRED ISSUES

Terms of use | Copyright © 2016 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters