Join us in New Orleans!The Federation of Societies for Coatings Technology invites you to join the coatings industry for the premier event of the year--ICE 2006.
Focusing on the theme of "Green Chemistry -- Global Ingenuity," ICE 2006 combines a variety of educational programs with the largest North American North American
named after North America.
North American blastomycosis
see North American blastomycosis.
North American cattle tick
see boophilusannulatus. exhibition of raw materials, equipment, and services for the coatings manufacturing industry.
Expand your coatings horizons by meeting with top industry experts, consulting with the sales and technical staff of leading suppliers, and observing first-hand first-hand
obtained directly from the original source
1. directly from the original source
2. the wide variety of new environmentally friendly Environmentally friendly, also referred to as nature friendly, is a term used to refer to goods and services considered to inflict minimal harm on the environment. products and technologies the coatings industry has to offer.
* International Coatings Expo -- Recognized worldwide, the Expo is expected to attract coatings professionals from over 63 countries. Featured are the products and services used in the development, manufacture, testing, and application of protective and decorative paints, coatings, inks, adhesives, and construction chemicals.
* Preshow Pre`show´
v. t. 1. To foreshow. Short Courses -- FSCT FSCT Federation of Societies for Coating Technology
FSCT Fire Support Control Terminal will offer a variety of workshops, designed to help attendees to "think outside the box," whether they are being introduced to coatings fundamentals or exploring the use of nontraditional raw materials and processes.
* FutureCoat! -- This major technical conference, introduced this year by FSCT, examines the most innovative methodologies and applications shaping the future of the coatings industry. The intense program features highly focused tracks, with sessions ranging from green chemistry, formulating, pigments/additives, and manufacturing, to instrumentation instrumentation, in music: see orchestra and orchestration.
In technology, the development and use of precise measuring, analysis, and control equipment. and analysis. General interest sessions will examine such topics as corrosion, nanotechnology nanotechnology: see micromechanics.
Manipulation of atoms, molecules, and materials to form structures on the scale of nanometres (billionths of a metre). , weathering/durability, and high throughput The speed with which a computer processes data. It is a combination of internal processing speed, peripheral speeds (I/O) and the efficiency of the operating system and other system software all working together.
Your attendance at ICE 2006 will guarantee you access to the best the coatings industry has to offer. Your visit to New Orleans New Orleans (ôr`lēənz –lənz, ôrlēnz`), city (2006 pop. 187,525), coextensive with Orleans parish, SE La., between the Mississippi River and Lake Pontchartrain, 107 mi (172 km) by water from the river mouth; founded also ensures you the unique, cultural travel experience only the Big Easy can deliver. Even more, it means you are taking part in something important and historic: making way for the ultimate Rebirth re·birth
1. A second or new birth; reincarnation.
2. A renaissance; a revival: a rebirth of classicism in architecture. of New Orleans.
ICE 2006 Schedule of Events Sunday, October 29 ICE Registration Services 10:00 am-5:00 pm Morial Conv. Center (MCC) Monday, October 30 ICE Registration Services 7:00 am-5:00 pm MCC Preshow Short Courses 8:00 am-5:00 pm MCC Tuesday, October 31 ICE Registration Services 7:00 am-5:00 pm MCC Preshow Short Courses 8:00 am-5:00 pm MCC Habitat for Humanity Project 9:00 am-4:00 pm TBD Annual Member Meeting 1:00 pm-2:30 pm Marriott Wednesday, November 1 ICE Registration Services 9:00 am-7:00 pm MCC ICE Exhibits Open 11:00 am-5:00 pm MCC FutureCoat! Opens 1:00 pm-5:00 pm MCC Keynote Speaker 1:00 pm-2:00 pm MCC Poster Sessions 2:30 pm-4:30 pm MCC Exhibitor Spotlights 2:30 pm-4:45 pm MCC ICE Block Party 5:00 pm-7:00 pm MCC Thursday, November 2 ICE Registration Services 7:00 am-5:00 pm MCC FutureCoat! 8:00 am-5:15 pm MCC ICE Exhibits 9:00 am-5:00 pm MCC Exhibitor Spotlights 10:00 am-12:30 pm MCC Poster Sessions 11:00 am-2:30 pm MCC Exhibitor Spotlights 2:30 pm-4:30 pm MCC Friday, November 3 ICE Registration Services 8:00 am-12:00 noon MCC FutureCoat! 9:00 am-11:30 am MCC ICE Exhibits 9:00 am-12:00 noon MCC