Job Amupanda obtains masters in political science.
The young political activist plans to continue with a PhD in Political Science where he will focus on a comparative analysis of State Directed Development comparing Botswana and Namibia. "I plan to finish my PhD by the age of 27 so that I can become the first youngest Namibian to obtain a PhD in Political Science, "Amupanda informed the Economist.
He dedicated his Masters degree to black children in general, particularly to children of Omaalala village in northern Namibia where he grew up." This degree is for the children that went to school without shoes, as I once did--children that carried their books in plastic bags, as I once did--and those that faced difficult times of poverty and destitution des·ti·tu·tion
1. Extreme want of resources or the means of subsistence; complete poverty.
2. A deprivation or lack; a deficiency.
Noun 1. , as I once did. Never surrender. Do not relent re·lent
v. re·lent·ed, re·lent·ing, re·lents
To become more lenient, compassionate, or forgiving. See Synonyms at yield.
1. . Do not equivocate e·quiv·o·cate
intr.v. e·quiv·o·cat·ed, e·quiv·o·cat·ing, e·quiv·o·cates
1. To use equivocal language intentionally.
2. To avoid making an explicit statement. See Synonyms at lie2. . One day you will attain the blue sky," said Amupanda.