Italy 2007 - Italy Business Directory.
Selected companies from Italy and related regions
80,000 businesses with English & Italian names and business description
80.000 companies in 3.200 classifications incl. email & homepage
Unlimited exporting capabilities!
Whats New inside this new version?
- more than 15,000 new records added
- more than 34,000 expired records removed
- more than 6,700 records reviewed manually -
- reviewed by editors who check the related websites and other sources to see if a business record is in good condition. If any serious problem, including bad websites, expired phone/fax number, dead email address, the record will be marked and removed from the release version.
Whats new inside this CD-ROM?
- more than 80,000 businesses with English & Italian names and business description
- more than 80,000 web site addresses
- more than 65,000 email addresses
- well-organized category system
- Powerful keyword search and Text Search
Good for e-marketing or marketing research.
This database is website-based and all its contents were compiled based on the website of each record. We verify the websites only and some of them may still void since the product released. Email addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers are for reference only. Physical addresses, zip codes or contact persons are not included for many of records here. This product may not be good for marketing campaigns based on telephone, fax or mail. and you need check other "yellow pages" or similar database for that kind of purpose.
What can I do with this CD?
- Comprehensive Italian business list for all major industries
- Contact those businesses by email at your convenience.
- Study those businesses from their websites.
- Expand your business directory or database with thousands business names in minutes. (special license may be required)
Infot Distributed Business Directory (tbb)
Raw data in MS Access 2000 or later (mdb) is available for extra 35USD.
The complete-install needs about 100MB hard disk space.
Part of the data was machine-translated from Italian.
Number of total entries (companies) 80,055
Entries with Website 80,055
Entries with Email 65,196
Entries with Fax number 23,241
Entries with Phone number 25,343
Entries with Address 1,886
Entries with Post Code 3,370
Entries with Name of contact 85
- Numbers vary frequently and the final result on your CD/DVDs may differ. Duplicate exists. Some websites, emails, fax numbers or phone numbers may expire.
This product is NOT A COMPLETE LIST of businesses of this region (country or area).
We provide MS Access file (mdb) for raw data of certain products, to let the buyer export data from the directory to other applications such as MS Word, MS SQL, MS Outlook, MS Excel, etc.
MDB file is not required for general functions of the directory. The Infot directory manager bundled with the directory can work properly without the MDB files. Users purchase the MDB files only for export ability.
However, please be informed before you purchase the MS Access file.
1) Purchasing the MS Access file doesn't enable you distribute the original data beyond your unit. A personal buyer can not distribute the raw data to any other persons or business. A business buyer can not distribute the data beyond the company. Exporting or merging raw data into local business network, central databases, or other network-based platform require special business licenses from Infot for a fee. Exporting or merging data to databases or websites accessible to publish requires special publishing license from Infot for a fee. Printing, publishing or distribute the original data to outside in any format without written authorization or license is prohibited.
2) Original data can be too big to fit your target platform. MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word and some other applications may have a limited capacity to handle the size of the original data.
3) Relationship between entries (companies) and categories (industries) in the MS access file may be normalized into separated tables. Understanding of "JOINING TABLES" may be required to get proper query results.
4) No technical support is provided for how to user the MDB files.
5) MDB files may be compressed in zip format and then you need a unzip tool such as "Winzip" to open the zip file.
Why MS Access file?
- Export raw data from the directory to other applications
- Communicate with other platform
- Use it directly in your own network environment
- Microsoft Access 2000 or higher version required to open the mdb file.
- No technical support for MS Access File. We only include a diagram inside the MDB file to show the relationships between tables. Meanings of fields in the main list table can be found in the "fielddefs" table.
- Some mdb files are compressed using "zip" format so you need an "unzip" tool before you can open it.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/288390/italy_2007_italy
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jul 21, 2008|
|Previous Article:||Biovest Announces Conference Call / Webcast to Discuss Phase 3 BiovaxID(R) Anti-Cancer Vaccine Results.|
|Next Article:||"USTelematics: Where It's Been and Where It's Going" Report Published on Web Today.|