Internet Media Review launches redesigned site, hires seven contributing editors.
Launched only last September (NL/NL 10/4/04), Internet Media Review has launched a revised version Revised Version
A British and American revision of the King James Version of the Bible, completed in 1885.
Noun of its site, www.internetmediareview.com, after getting feedback from its members. Redesigned are its category pages, which are now Website Strategy and Content, Design and Usability How easy something is to use. Both software and Web sites can be tested for usability. Considering how difficult applications are to use and Web sites are to navigate, one would wish that more designers took this seriously. See user interface and usability lab. , Driving Website Traffic, Selling Information Products, and Publishing Technology.
Each category consists of Skill Builders, Website Reviews, and Resource Reviews designed to help website publishers succeed.
IMR IMR - Internet Monthly Report editor and publisher Don Nicholas has also hired seven new contributing editors A contributing editor is a magazine job title that varies in responsibilities. Most often, a contributing editor is a freelancer who has proven ability and readership draw. :
* Bob Bly, copywriter and bestselling author of The Online Copywriter's Handbook
* Roger C. Parker, bestselling author of Looking Good in Print
* John Clausen, editor of Writing for Money
* Peter A. Schaible, director of Subscription Website Publishers Association
* Jane Zarem, former editor of Ancillary Subordinate; aiding. A legal proceeding that is not the primary dispute but which aids the judgment rendered in or the outcome of the main action. A descriptive term that denotes a legal claim, the existence of which is dependent upon or reasonably linked to a main claim. Profits newsletter
* Fred Gleeck, bestselling author of Selling Information Products, and
* Micah Baldwin, CEO (1) (Chief Executive Officer) The highest individual in command of an organization. Typically the president of the company, the CEO reports to the Chairman of the Board. of CurrentWisdom.
Nicholas, research director Roxanne O'Connell, publishing technology expert and Internet Production president Stephen Laliberte, and managing editor Kim Mateus will continue writing reports and reviews for IMR, bringing the editorial staff to 11 writers.
Full access to IMR is available to paid members ($297/year) and IMR 14-Day Free Trial members. The site is updated weekly with three to five new reports, giving members access to more than 150 reports and reviews annually.
Internet Media Review, 215 High St., Bristol, RI 02809, 401-396-9677, www.dmapeople.com