Internet Media Review launches redesigned site, hires seven contributing editors.
Each category consists of Skill Builders, Website Reviews, and Resource Reviews designed to help website publishers succeed.
IMR editor and publisher Don Nicholas has also hired seven new contributing editors:
* Bob Bly, copywriter and bestselling author of The Online Copywriter's Handbook
* Roger C. Parker, bestselling author of Looking Good in Print
* John Clausen, editor of Writing for Money
* Peter A. Schaible, director of Subscription Website Publishers Association
* Jane Zarem, former editor of Ancillary Profits newsletter
* Fred Gleeck, bestselling author of Selling Information Products, and
* Micah Baldwin, CEO of CurrentWisdom.
Nicholas, research director Roxanne O'Connell, publishing technology expert and Internet Production president Stephen Laliberte, and managing editor Kim Mateus will continue writing reports and reviews for IMR, bringing the editorial staff to 11 writers.
Full access to IMR is available to paid members ($297/year) and IMR 14-Day Free Trial members. The site is updated weekly with three to five new reports, giving members access to more than 150 reports and reviews annually.
Internet Media Review, 215 High St., Bristol, RI 02809, 401-396-9677, www.dmapeople.com
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||The Newsletter on Newsletters|
|Date:||Jan 31, 2005|
|Previous Article:||Doreen Bierlya moves from Element K Journals publisher to UCG's first chief marketing officer.|
|Next Article:||Eleven tips to vastly improve your headlines and raise response.|