Inspired by the Devil.Inspired By The Devil
Joseph M. Luguya
14404 Innsbruck Court, Silver Spring, MD 20906
0971330913 $56.00 www.luguya.com
Now in its second revised edition, Inspired by the Devil: Part 1--The Gospel According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. "Judas Iscariot Judas Iscariot (ĭskâr`ēət), Jesus' betrayer, possibly from the village of Kerioth, the only Judaean disciple among the Twelve, and, according to the Gospel of St. John, their treasurer. " is a novel about the Devil's desire to claim his due, and one man's journey to Hell and back. Christian Mjomba, a married man expecting a child rising business star in Tanzania, seeks refuge by revisiting his days as a member of a seminary brotherhood, and the disputed thesis he once wrote on "Original Virtue" that is in fact a sharp criticism of human spirituality in general and Christianity in particular, from an African point of view. As one event races to another, Mjomba is horrified hor·ri·fy
tr.v. hor·ri·fied, hor·ri·fy·ing, hor·ri·fies
1. To cause to feel horror. See Synonyms at dismay.
2. To cause unpleasant surprise to; shock. to see what the Devil would do with Mjomba's own works, not to mention his soul. Hellishly hell·ish
1. Of, resembling, or worthy of hell; fiendish.
2. Highly unpleasant: hellish weather.
hell delicious, Inspired by the Devil is a worthy contemplation of good and evil, and highly recommended reading for its insights on humanity, its wordplay, and sheer devilish dev·il·ish
1. Of, resembling, or characteristic of a devil, as:
a. Malicious; evil.
b. Mischievous, teasing, or annoying.
2. Excessive; extreme: devilish heat. delight.