Infant massage teacher training programme.
Venues across UK, plus in-house options
A five-day comprehensive baby massage course for health professionals and parenting practitioners provided by Touch-Learn International, the exemplary training company. This highly acclaimed programme is accredited by the Guild of Infant and Child Massage (GICM).
This quality training programme includes simple massage techniques, coupled with an in-depth knowledge to practise safely, ethically and professionally, so practitioners feel confident to teach parents in a variety of settings.
Included within the course:
* Strategies to empower parents
* All mechanisms identified in current research to support parent-infant relationships
* Underpinning theory based on current research
* Practical teaching in the field
* Relevant anatomy and physiology
* Quality supporting materials and books
* Summative assessment
* Free, informative biannual newsletter
* Tutorial and on-going support
* Free membership of the GICM.
Touch-Learn International Ltd
Tel: 01889 566222
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Article Type:||Brief article|
|Date:||Oct 1, 2011|
|Previous Article:||Baby massage courses for health professionals and family centre workers.|
|Next Article:||Access the online journal archive.|