Indian envoy meets Prachanda.Kathmandu Kathmandu
City (pop., 2001: 671,846), capital of Nepal. Situated near the confluence of the Baghmati and Vishnumati rivers at an elevation of 4,344 ft (1,324 m), it was founded in 723. , Feb 10 (ANI): Indian Ambassador to Nepal, Rakesh Sood, met Prime Minister Prachnada at the latter's residence here this morning.
According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. Prachanda's press advisor Om Sharma, they discussed army integration, peace process and the present political situation.
Sood suggested that the Prime Minister should move ahead forging consensus with the political parties. He also inquired on the differences seen among the political parties on the newly promulgated prom·ul·gate
tr.v. prom·ul·gat·ed, prom·ul·gat·ing, prom·ul·gates
1. To make known (a decree, for example) by public declaration; announce officially. See Synonyms at announce.
2. ordinances, Kantipur reported. (ANI)
Copyright 2009 Asian News International The Asian News International (ANI) agency provides multimedia news to China and 50 bureaus in India. It covers virtually all of South Asia since its foundation and presently claims, on its official website, to be the leading South Asia-wide news agency. (ANI) - All Rights Reserved.
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company