In the gloom on the left.
Why my legs
Around your neck
Tight neck-tie puffed dark blue
Same old entrance of the laughing crack
White olives of Christianity
Why should I wait in front of the closed door
Shy and beseeching be·seech
tr.v. be·sought or be·seeched, be·seech·ing, be·seech·es
1. To address an earnest or urgent request to; implore: beseech them for help.
2. passionate cello cello or 'cello: see violin.
Bowed, stringed instrument, the bass member of the violin family. Its full name means “little violone”—i.e., “little big viol.
Soak your gums with rare vinegars
The most delicate white is tainted with black
Your cock is smoother
Than a virgin's complexion
More provoking than pity
1. Covered, provided, or adorned with feathers.
2. Having feathering, as an animal's coat.
3. Moving swiftly: feathered feet.
4. tool of incredible hubbub
Goodbye see you again it's done adieu
The longing for abundant blossoms is exhausted
Will come back
More vivid more violent
These mauve bonbons with their devoted swoons
Anxious and tetanus-like
The fervid nightmares of afternoon