ImaginOn Schedules Investor Conference Call for August 11, 2000.
SAN CARLOS San Carlos (săn kär`lōs), residential city (1990 pop. 26,167), San Mateo co., W Calif.; inc. 1925. The chief manufactures are plastic products, hardware, and machine parts. , Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 27, 2000
Company will discuss marketing progress of its ImOn.comTV(TM)
product, initial plans for its Wireless Web Data, Inc. subsidiary,
and preliminary financial results for the second quarter
ending June 30, 2000
ImaginOn, Inc. (NASDAQ NASDAQ
in full National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations
U.S. market for over-the-counter securities. Established in 1971 by the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD), NASDAQ is an automated quotation system that reports on : IMON) (www.imaginon.com) will hold its next investor telephone and Internet conference call at 5:00PM EDT EDT
Eastern Daylight Time
EDT Eastern Daylight Time
EDT n abbr (US) (= Eastern Daylight Time) → hora de verano de Nueva York
EDT on Friday, August 11, 2000, according to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. ImaginOn Chief Financial Officer Jim Newcomb.
The company will discuss the market penetration Noun 1. market penetration - the extent to which a product is recognized and bought by customers in a particular market
penetration - the act of entering into or through something; "the penetration of upper management by women" of its ImOn.comTV(TM) interactive Internet "television station in a box," initial plans for its new wholly-owned subsidiary corporation Wireless Web Data, Inc. (WWDI), and preliminary financial results for the second quarter which ended June 30, 2000.
The call, which will be simultaneously broadcast over the Internet by VCall, is open for participation by the first 200 individuals who call before 5:00 PM on the day of the call. From within the United States United States, officially United States of America, republic (2005 est. pop. 295,734,000), 3,539,227 sq mi (9,166,598 sq km), North America. The United States is the world's third largest country in population and the fourth largest country in area. , individuals must call 1-800-492-5642. From outside the United States, individuals must call 1-212-748-2220. Once the call is placed, interested participants should hold for the operator and request access to the "ImaginOn Town Meeting."
Investors and other interested parties that wish to listen to the conference call over the Internet can do so through Vcall at http://www.vcall.com. To listen to the live call, individuals should go to the Web site at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software. For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, a replay will be available shortly after the call and an audio transcript will be available 48 hours later at http://www.imaginon.com.
ImaginOn, Inc. is an information technology company focused on developing and marketing broadband interactive Internet television Internet television (or Internet TV) is television distributed via the Internet. Overview
In the past, television was only distributed by cable, satellite, or terrestrial systems. products. ImOn.comTV, ImaginOn's lead product, is a turnkey package that enables any Web site to present an interactive Internet television console within a standard browser window on any computer with a high bandwidth Internet connection. ImOn.comTV features video on demand, viewer directed branching video, automated Web researching, instant Web page links and many additional features customized for individual clients. The company's objective is to deliver interactive TV stations on the Web and intranets to anyone and everyone who wants to communicate, entertain, inform, educate and promote e-commerce in a new way for a new era of electronic communications.
ImOn.comTV is a trademark of ImaginOn and is protected under U.S. Patents.
Except for the historical information presented herein, the matters set forth in this press release are forward-looking statements forward-looking statement
A projected financial statement based on management expectations. A forward-looking statement involves risks with regard to the accuracy of assumptions underlying the projections. within the meaning of the "safe harbor Safe Harbor
1. A legal provision to reduce or eliminate liability as long as good faith is demonstrated.
2. A form of shark repellent implemented by a target company acquiring a business that is so poorly regulated that the target itself is less attractive. " provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (PSLRA) implemented several significant substantive changes affecting certain cases brought under the federal securities laws, including changes related to pleading, discovery, liability, class representation and awards fees and of 1995, or by the Securities and Exchange Commission in its rules, regulations, and releases. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially. These risks include acceptance of ImaginOn software by developers and users, the successful development of competitive software to ImaginOn's, competitive pricing pressures for ImaginOn software and services, and the availability of financing to complete management's plans and objectives. In addition, other risks are detailed in the Company's periodic reports and in its Form S-1 registration statement declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on May 11, 2000. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date hereof. The Company disclaims any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking statements.