Identity Theft Resolution Services Provided by Identity Theft 911 to First National Bank at Paris Customers.
1. Consisting of or being direct communication or exchange between two people: one-on-one instruction.
2. Sports Playing directly or exclusively against a single opponent. Fraud Resolution Assistance
SCOTTSDALE Scottsdale, city (1990 pop. 130,069), Maricopa co., central Ariz.; settled in 1895 by Winfield Scott, inc. 1951. It is a resort and retirement center in the Phoenix metropolitan area. , Ariz. -- Identity Theft 911 (www.identitytheft911.com), America's leading identity theft resolution and education services provider, announced its partnership with First National Bank, Paris, Ark.
As part of the partnership, account holders and their immediate household members receive:
* The benefit of Identity Theft 911's "LifeStages" program for expert one-on-one resolution services and consultation from on-demand On-Demand refers to a service or feature which addresses the user's need for instant gratification and immediacy of use. In most cases the value proposition for an on-demand service is wrapped up in the fact that the user or consumer of the service avoids a significant up-front certified See certification. fraud specialists, plus credit and fraud monitoring tools, during various life events when consumers are particularly vulnerable to identity theft.
* Assistance with placing fraud alerts, completing fraud affidavits, replacing documents and interfacing with police departments, creditors, collection agencies and credit rating bureaus.
* Dedicated online access to Identity Theft 911's proactive educational material, including daily threat alerts, investigative articles, monthly newsletters, white papers and preventative tips.
Identity Theft 911's comprehensive identity theft resolution services are a free benefit to account holders.
About Identity Theft 911([R])
Protecting over 12 million households, Identity Theft 911 is a leader in identity theft resolution, providing innovative, enterprise-level fraud solutions and consumer education to Fortune 500 companies, many of America's largest insurance companies, corporate benefit providers and a wide spectrum of financial institutions. www.identitytheft911.com