Identify the Trends & Characteristics of the European Online Business Information & STM Market.
This is the latest in a series of annual reviews of the European Online Information Market. The survey examines two core markets:
--Business Information (including company and financial, news, market research, legal & regulatory, economic and country information)
--Scientific, Technical, Medical (STM) Information
This annual report is the most comprehensive yet on this market and the only survey dedicated to the European market. The detailed analysis, based on original research amongst suppliers and users of information, gives you the knowledge you need and on which to base sound business decisions.
The report includes market sizes, trends, and characteristics for both European online business information and STM markets; results and analysis from separate surveys of UK business information and STM information users; profiles of leading suppliers with financial data where available; forecasts for 2006 and 2007.
The European market for online information, as defined by this report, was valued at EUR 3,513m in 2005, increasing by 14% at current prices compared to 2004. This relatively strong growth has been driven largely by the switching of existing spending from hard copy sources to online sources in legal tax & regulatory (LTR), and scientific, technical and medical (STM) markets.
1. Executive Summary
2. Online Information Market Overview and Trends
2.1 Market Size and Trends
2.2 Information Parent Companies
3. Online Business Information Market Trends:
3.2 UK Market Review
3.3 Germany Market Review
3.4 France Market Review
3.5 Supplier Trends
3.5.2 Main Acquisitions and Mergers
3.5.3 Selected Online Business Information Suppliers
4. STM Online Information Market Trends
4.2 UK Market Review
4.3 Germany Market Review
4.4 France Market Review
4.5 Supplier Trends
5. Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats (SWOT)
6. Future Trends
6.1 IRN Forecasts
6.2 Economic Trends
6.3 User Budget Expectations
- AFP - Alacra - Factiva - FT.com - GBI-Genios Deutsche Wirtschaftsdatenbank GmbH - LexisNexis - One Source - Pressedd - Proquest Information and Learning - Romeike - Thomson Business Intelligence Services - Thomson Gale - Base d'Information Legales (BIL) - Bundesanzeiger Verlagsgellschaft mbH - Bureau van Dijk - Cerved Business Information - Coface ORT - Companies House - Creditreform - D & B Europe - Equifax - Experian - ICC Information - Kompass Group - Thomson Financial - Burgel Wirtschaftinformationen GmbH & Co KG - Euroinfopool - Graydon - Hemscott - Infogreffe - Jordans - PagesJaunes - Perfect Information - Skyminder - Databank Group - Datamonitor - Euromonitor- Forrester - Frost & Sullivan - Gartner - IDC - Key Note - Mintel International Group - Snapdata International - Market Research Aggregators - Haufe Mediengruppe - juris GmbH - Justis Publishing - LexisNexis Butterworths - Thomson Legal & Regulatory - Verlag C.H. Beck oHG - Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory Europe - Country and Economic Information - Business Monitor International - Economist Intelligence Unit - Global Insight
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c40457