Ideal Properties Group LLC.
Ideal Properties Group LLC (Logical Link Control) See "LANs" under data link protocol.
LLC - Logical Link Control has completed seven leases totaling 12,921 s/f. The broker represented both landlords and tenants in all of the following leases:
* James Williams brokered the lease of 2,800 s/f space at 288 Third Avenue in Gowanus. The space has been leased by a Brooklyn restaurateur res·tau·ra·teur also res·tau·ran·teur
The manager or owner of a restaurant.
[French, from restaurer, to restore; see restaurant. for a ten-year term.
* Michael Alamo Alamo
Eighteenth-century mission in San Antonio, Texas, site of a historic siege of a small group of Texans by a Mexican army (1836) during the Texas war for independence from Mexico. brokered the lease of 1,641 s/f space at 20 Jay Street in Vinegar Hill. The space was leased by Smith Restoration Inc. The architect specializing in restorations of building facades inked a three-year lease.
* Michael Alamo was also instrumental in brokering the lease of 3,300 s/f space in Park Slope to a yet unnamed restaurant bar. The Manhattan restaurateur inked a 15-year lease with a five-year renewal option at 545 Fifth Avenue.
* Justin Dower brokered the lease for 1,800 s/f in Gowanus, at the brand new mixed-use development located at 433 Third Avenue. The space was leased by a high-end whiskey bar, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot foxtrot
one of the two artificial gaits of the five-gaited horse. A four-beat gait midway in speed between a walk and a trot. There is a great deal of similarity with several other gaits such as amble, fadge, slow pace, stepping pace, running walk, jog, hound jog. . The bar inked a 10-year lease with a five-year renewal option.
* Justin Dower was the landlord's broker for the lease of 1,400 s/f space located at 145 Sterling Place in Park Slope.
A Yoga entrepreneur inked a five-year lease with a five-year renewal option.
* Another Yoga studio lease was brokered by Lance Lowe in Prospect Heights Shambhala Yoga leased 1,500 s/f at 367 Saint Marks Avenue for a five-year term.
* Luke Tract brokered the three-year lease at 109 South 5th Street in Williamsburg. The 480 s/f space was leased by a photographer and artist.