Ideal Properties Group LLC.
* James Williams brokered the lease of 2,800 s/f space at 288 Third Avenue in Gowanus. The space has been leased by a Brooklyn restaurateur for a ten-year term.
* Michael Alamo brokered the lease of 1,641 s/f space at 20 Jay Street in Vinegar Hill. The space was leased by Smith Restoration Inc. The architect specializing in restorations of building facades inked a three-year lease.
* Michael Alamo was also instrumental in brokering the lease of 3,300 s/f space in Park Slope to a yet unnamed restaurant bar. The Manhattan restaurateur inked a 15-year lease with a five-year renewal option at 545 Fifth Avenue.
* Justin Dower brokered the lease for 1,800 s/f in Gowanus, at the brand new mixed-use development located at 433 Third Avenue. The space was leased by a high-end whiskey bar, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. The bar inked a 10-year lease with a five-year renewal option.
* Justin Dower was the landlord's broker for the lease of 1,400 s/f space located at 145 Sterling Place in Park Slope.
A Yoga entrepreneur inked a five-year lease with a five-year renewal option.
* Another Yoga studio lease was brokered by Lance Lowe in Prospect Heights Shambhala Yoga leased 1,500 s/f at 367 Saint Marks Avenue for a five-year term.
* Luke Tract brokered the three-year lease at 109 South 5th Street in Williamsburg. The 480 s/f space was leased by a photographer and artist.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||New York|
|Publication:||Real Estate Weekly|
|Date:||Apr 6, 2011|
|Previous Article:||Watermark Capital Partners, LLC.|
|Next Article:||Pharmaceutical company Shionogi Inc. leased 57,772 s/f of space at 300 Campus Drive in Florham Park, at the Park Avenue at Morris County office...|