IRAN - Sept. 14 - Ayat. Kashani Hits Terrorist Attacks On US.
Ayat. Mohammad Emami Kashani says: "We denounce de·nounce
tr.v. de·nounced, de·nounc·ing, de·nounc·es
1. To condemn openly as being evil or reprehensible. See Synonyms at criticize.
2. To accuse formally.
3. and condemn these attacks. Killing innocent, defenceless adj. 1. same as defenseless; as, a defenceless child s>.
Adj. 1. defenceless - lacking protection or support; "a defenseless child"
vulnerable - susceptible to attack; "a vulnerable bridge"
people, women and children, everyone denounce this". (His move indicates that the country's Islamic rulers are broadly united in their response to the attacks). He also condemns Israel and says the attacks should be a "lesson" for the western powers, especially the US, to reconsider its policies in the Middle East. Later at a World Cup qualifying match in Tehran, Iranian and Bahraini soccer players observed a minute's silence in respect for the dead. (Analysts say there is a concern among shocked Iranians that the US might target Iran in response to the Sept. 11 carnage. No official has directly addressed such fears in public, but diplomats Some famous diplomats include: Afghanistan
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. recognised international principles").