INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY FOR ENGINEERING & MANUFACTURING (ITEM 2000) CONFERENCE.
* What are the impediments to integration?
* What interfaces are appropriate and in what context?
* What standards are applicable?
* What integration approaches work?
* What applications need to interoperate with each other in order to improve business activities?
* What are the issues looming ahead?
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Journal of Research of the National Institute of Standards and Technology|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Sep 1, 2000|
|Previous Article:||NIST FIRE RESEARCH RESOURCES FOR DISTANCE LEARNING FEATURED AT NATIONAL FIRE ACADEMY HIGHER EDUCATION CONFERENCE.|
|Next Article:||NIST ADDRESSES NEED FOR SECURITY METRICS.|